Smile

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Still some. Would rather edouard over him 

Tbf Alfie has never scored vs Albania u21s

The wee man is absolutely fucking brilliant 

I remember, not that long ago, that I was laughed at when I said people were mad to take 5 million for him. He is a fucking diamond! He will eventually make us a lot of cash but I would rather keep him. I fucking love him.

37 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Said it another thread..... the wee man is world class........... could play with any side in Europe and hold his own imo.

Worth at least 30 million now........ just hope he stays until the summer - at least.

Triple that, this boy is immense and only going to get better, run of the mill players going for between 20-30 ,imagine him signing for Barcelona, fuck me it would be at least 300 million dumbellie dollars or if he managed to score for the under 21s make it 400 million, nah he is only worth at the best 10-15 mill according  to the taig media. 

Vote them Out. 

Kick them Out. 

4 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

Triple that, this boy is immense and only going to get better, run of the mill players going for between 20-30 ,imagine him signing for Barcelona, fuck me it would be at least 300 million dumbellie dollars or if he managed to score for the under 21s make it 400 million, nah he is only worth at the best 10-15 mill according  to the taig media. 

Vote them Out. 

Kick them Out. 

Oli McBurnie goes for 20 million. Alfredo Morelos goes for a lot more than that.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Martin keown ( i know he’s a helmet) saying on BT that Morelos worth 40/50 million..

He’s right. The more he plays I can see one of the big teams down south coming for him outside of Spurs.m because of Kane.

You could argue that he would be a starter for Chelsea and Man Utd in particular right now. 

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

He’s right. The more he plays I can see one of the big teams down south coming for him outside of Spurs.m because of Kane.

You could argue that he would be a starter for Chelsea and Man Utd in particular right now. 

I always thought Leicester but who knows now.

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Outside Liverpool & Man City he could start for any of the rest. 

Archived