Alfredo Morelos is the No1 ranked player in the Domestic/ Europa League

Smile

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Keown: Tierney went for what 25 million so 40/50 isn’t unreasonable

Hartson: Yeah but Arsenal got Tierney on the cheap....

Hartson :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arsenal got him cheap????? He can only play a game a month ffs - the tramps were laughing all the way to the bank thanks to a crooked doc  :lol: 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Maybe a stretch lol but the boy is simply the most special player at our club in..... I don't know when and I have seen many. 

Genuinely I don't pay much attention when players leave but I'll defo be watching the wee man long after he's left us.

We ain't had any forwards like him in my 29 years on this planet. He's got the lot and the scary thing is he can still improve.

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Genuinely I don't pay much attention when players leave but I'll defo be watching the wee man long after he's left us.

We ain't had any forwards like him in my 29 years on this planet. He's got the lot and the scary thing is he can still improve.

I knew Coisty mate and he was special and even though Prso and Jelavic were great, this kid is unique. Maybe the best I've seen and that's not the drink talking.

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

No scum fan or associate can bring themselves to say that morelos is a great player it's sad really nothing wrong with admitting what everyone knows ffs.

The sourest of grapes mate.  Watching Larsson back in the day, I hated the cunt but could admit he was a quality striker. 

They have no capacity for objectivity, blinded by hatred. 

Jovic - 60 million euros

Ben Yedder - 40 million euros

Dabour - 15 million euros (agreed in January)

Haller - 45 million pounds

Four strikers who impressed in the Europa League last season and what they moved for last Summer off the back of it (coupled with strong domestic campaigns obviously) Morelos has outscored all of them already in this competition this season. 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I knew Coisty mate and he was special and even though Prso and Jelavic were great, this kid is unique. Maybe the best I've seen and that's not the drink talking.

Can't argue with this; he is special, very special...Need to hold on to him for as long as we can.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Ally is number 1 for goals mate I don't dispute that but in modern football when managers look for more from the forwards. I genuinely don't think we've had better.  The best transfer of all time certainly must be up there. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Ally is number 1 for goals mate I don't dispute that but in modern football when managers look for more from the forwards. I genuinely don't think we've had better.  The best transfer of all time certainly must be up there. 

I believe if Morelos stayed which he won't, he would eventually break McCoist's records but there is no denying how special Ally was to us. We just have to love Morelos for as long as possible.

10 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Jovic - 60 million euros

Ben Yedder - 40 million euros

Dabour - 15 million euros (agreed in January)

Haller - 45 million pounds

Four strikers who impressed in the Europa League last season and what they moved for last Summer off the back of it (coupled with strong domestic campaigns obviously) Morelos has outscored all of them already in this competition this season. 

Better than all of them. 50 million pounds :pipe: 

20 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

No scum fan or associate can bring themselves to say that morelos is a great player it's sad really nothing wrong with admitting what everyone knows ffs.

They cant admit we have better players than they do. They’ve had it all their own way for years and it hurts them. 

i love that deep down they know it.  If you want an added laugh at work tell them Alfredo is better than Larsson in Europe😂

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Must be fake news 

That’s how it will be reported (if at all).

Is this another first in the modern game for a Scottish based player?

As an aside I bet if Morelos goes for a Scottish record sale, they will spend a million less than what we get buying a top player to “flip”  him on for one penny more than our modern great.

9 minutes ago, M-89 said:

Always thought he'd be perfect for Atletico 

Most teams are adopting lone striker formations.  Finding a CF who is well rounded enough to play that position isn’t easy.  In Morelos we have a wonderful young CF.  There’s going to be teams all over Europe looking at this boy.  

When Alfredo does go it the amount of money made should be a record for Scottish football.  We shouldn’t entertain anything less than £30m.  Problem with that is, how many clubs have that kind of cash?  Plenty of English clubs do so my guess would be he goes down there.

50 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Keown: Tierney went for what 25 million so 40/50 isn’t unreasonable

Hartson: Yeah but Arsenal got Tierney on the cheap....

Hartson :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is there anywhere to see this interview?

I think some team at the lower end of the EPL will test our resolve  in January.  30m would be small beer to an Aston Villa or West Ham  if the wee mans goals could help ensure their safety.

Best scenario would be an under the table agreement with a team in the top half of the EPL that could afford to wait to summer to get him.  Would also give us time to tie up a suitable replacement for a lower fee or precontract.  Doubt their is any chance of Alfie being with us next season.

10 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

I think some team at the lower end of the EPL will test our resolve  in January.  30m would be small beer to an Aston Villa or West Ham  if the wee mans goals could help ensure their safety.

Best scenario would be an under the table agreement with a team in the top half of the EPL that could afford to wait to summer to get him.  Would also give us time to tie up a suitable replacement for a lower fee or precontract.  Doubt their is any chance of Alfie being with us next season.

Is he fuck moving to a lower tier PL side. I can see Man Utd moving for him

Archived