Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Smile

Alfredo Morelos is the No1 ranked player in the Domestic/ Europa League

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

I think some team at the lower end of the EPL will test our resolve  in January.  30m would be small beer to an Aston Villa or West Ham  if the wee mans goals could help ensure their safety.

Best scenario would be an under the table agreement with a team in the top half of the EPL that could afford to wait to summer to get him.  Would also give us time to tie up a suitable replacement for a lower fee or precontract.  Doubt their is any chance of Alfie being with us next season.

Is he fuck moving to a lower tier PL side. I can see Man Utd moving for him

Essandoh and unionjack_ger like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Amato said:

Is he fuck moving to a lower tier PL side. I can see Man Utd moving for him

Think they’ll be a few after him but more likely to get  bid from  lower end team in January as they are more desperate .  Whether he goes is another matter, as long as we can convince him that other bigger teams are waiting in the wings for him in the summer should be able to keep him happy.    Man Utd could afford to wait to the summer as they look as if they are simply going to tread water this season.  That would suit us as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Think they’ll be a few after him but more likely to get  bid from  lower end team in January as they are more desperate .  Whether he goes is another matter, as long as we can convince him that other bigger teams are waiting in the wings for him in the summer should be able to keep him happy.    Man Utd could afford to wait to the summer as they look as if they are simply going to tread water this season.  That would suit us as well.

I'm not deluded enough to think he will be here for much longer. 

With that said, I would hope the lad ignores his agent's selfish pressure to move and has faith in his own ability, backed by our own opinion of him.  His talent demands and deserves trophies and success, not fighting relegation or mind numbing mid-table mediocrity just because of the financial package.   

The boy is a winner, he deserves to win and has the talent to do so at the highest level. 

Fire us to silverware to start his collection then go in the summer as a hero to bigger and better things than this rancid cesspit. 

rbt1548 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

I'm not deluded enough to think he will be here for much longer. 

With that said, I would hope the lad ignores his agent's selfish pressure to move and has faith in his own ability, backed by our own opinion of him.  His talent demands and deserves trophies and success, not fighting relegation or mind numbing mid-table mediocrity just because of the financial package.   

The boy is a winner, he deserves to win and has the talent to do so at the highest level. 

Fire us to silverware to start his collection then go in the summer as a hero to bigger and better things than this rancid cesspit. 

I’m in no hurry to see the man go as he I’ll take some replacing.  Both Gerrard and King seemed adamant that he is not going anywhere in January and although I believe them,  we need to keep the player on board with that decision.  Big factor will be how the next couple of months go results wise.  If we are there or thereabouts in the league and are still in Europe come mid Jan, it will be easier to get him to stay (particularly if he has a cup winners medal to boot).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

I’m in no hurry to see the man go as he I’ll take some replacing.  Both Gerrard and King seemed adamant that he is not going anywhere in January and although I believe them,  we need to keep the player on board with that decision.  Big factor will be how the next couple of months go results wise.  If we are there or thereabouts in the league and are still in Europe come mid Jan, it will be easier to get him to stay (particularly if he has a cup winners medal to boot).  

Absolutely mate, I genuinely believe he will help us take back what is ours and will leave with our best wishes next summer for a fee that will see us financially secure regardless of euro money for 3-4 yrs. 

scottyscott1963 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, johanhentze said:

He isnt wrong. But it all starts with the pundits. When they start saying it the ball starts rolling. Thats how most players get their price tags, in my opinion.

Absolutely.

Michael Owen was also praising him highly after last game.

Rfc52 and WATP-FOREVER like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Jovic - 60 million euros

Ben Yedder - 40 million euros

Dabour - 15 million euros (agreed in January)

Haller - 45 million pounds

Four strikers who impressed in the Europa League last season and what they moved for last Summer off the back of it (coupled with strong domestic campaigns obviously) Morelos has outscored all of them already in this competition this season. 

He's also scored against every side in this group and so far the only group game he hasn't scored in was arguably his best performance in the home win over Feyenoord 

Courtyard Bear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Don't know if you know this mate but some of the best strikers in world football don't even score goals. 

Almiron and joelinton at Newcastle imo

Tarrier bastards are stupid as fuck mon ,the beast media even trying to devalue the wee man ,honest to fuck when the wee man fores us to 55 what they gonna say then 

BridgeIsBlue and Rfc52 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ok 40 Mill and we will grudgingly take Firmino. 

Firmino is my favourite player in the EPL but on current form I would want double the money in that deal. 

Morelos has entered a whole new world this season. 

Courtyard Bear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope we don't end up like the taigs and I don't mean it in a bad way. I never want to see our best players sold and I don't want to start celebrating player sales and balance sheets the way the taigs do. Think they cunts celebrate that more than some. Of the goals they score. 

We could get 5 million or 50 million and may never find a replacement like the wee man or even be able to entice them to Scotland. I'd rather we built round these boys but tbh I know the wee man wants to go down south. 

Gutted we are going to lose him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Amato said:

Is he fuck moving to a lower tier PL side. I can see Man Utd moving for him

It will be the likes of West Ham that move for him, never in a million years will it be the likes of Man Utd at this stage.

Imagine them trying to appease their fan base in January by moving for a player playing in Scotland. They'd go into absolute meltdown 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It will be the likes of West Ham that move for him, never in a million years will it be the likes of Man Utd at this stage.

Imagine them trying to appease their fan base in January by moving for a player playing in Scotland. They'd go into absolute meltdown 

I agree with this. He’s probably going to have to go to another club before he gets a move to a “more” elite club. Regardless of how well he is doing in Europe there is still a perception about Scottish football that puts a glass ceiling in place in terms of the calibre of team that will come for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

I hope we don't end up like the taigs and I don't mean it in a bad way. I never want to see our best players sold and I don't want to start celebrating player sales and balance sheets the way the taigs do. Think they cunts celebrate that more than some. Of the goals they score. 


That’s because for so long they could afford to weaken their teams substantially and still be in a one horse race, this is no longer the case. Let’s see how they cope now if they offload their most valuable assets at the first decent offer with a credible title challenge coming from us.
I’ll reluctantly, but happily wish AM all the best if he chooses to leave ‘in the summer’ but all the stops must be pulled out to keep him at the club if we have genuine aspirations of this being our 55 title winning season...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's EPL top 6.

Can see him as a natural to replace Aguero. ManU would fucking ruin him. 

That's two seasons away, so in the meantime he stays with us!

He could also join Liverpool in two seasons when Klopp does one and Gerrard gets the call, so Stevie could talk him into staying!! Double his wages of course meantime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...