Alfredo Morelos is the No1 ranked player in the Domestic/ Europa League

Smile

48 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Honestly don't give a fuck what the scum say about one of our players, they hate us, so do you really expect them to be unbiased?

Naw, so it's nonsense. The better the player the more nonsense develops.

We know he's worth a lot to us and a lot of money, how much? That's debatable. I hope we can keep him.

Friday night's stv sports slot,and that fucker rahmans comment "Alfredo Morelos has had more numbers next to his name than a winning lottery ticket" shows me the heat is getting cranked up on this kid.
They cannot help but show how fuckin smug they can be,and bitter they are.
AND I'M LOVING IT.  

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

They are completely obsessed with proving Morelos isnt as good as Edouarde.

Or even that he is overrated. 

Gordon Parks in the Record today that he is worth £15mn. Everyone knows that crap. 

He would never down play Edouarde value. 

This kid is destined to be better than anything they have sold in recent years,and they can't handle the truth.:stevieg:

11 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Gordon Parks in the Record today that he is worth £15mn. Everyone knows that crap. 

Don’t read the DR but it’s of no consequence what any journalist, pundit (use that term loosely) or ex player says he’s worth, when he does leave (which I hope is no time soon) the market forces will determine his price based on performance, stats, age and potential. No clubs director of football or head coach will be calling ‘Gordon Parks’ Sutton or Keeven’s etc, asking for a tip on his value:-)...

Alfredo came to us for 1M euros. In hindsight that will be one the best signings we ever made.

Easily worth 30x times that now. Prolific goalscorer both domestically and, more importantly, in Europe. Getting caps  for Columbia.

On occasion he is just unplayable. I accept that he will go but I agree with King and Gerrard that he is not for sale at any price in January.

We have to realise that the MSM in Scotland and fans of other clubs have an ulterior motive for continually disparaging Morelos and talking down his value.  For nearly a decade now they have obsessed and revelled in discussing our financial issues and ‘imminent’ implosion, lives and careers have been based and mortgages paid on endless speculation on this issue.  Go on any Scottish football fans forum and you will find a dedicated thread about our finances (nothing about the east end cover up though).   Hardly a week goes by without a so-called journalist, pundit or ex-footballer making a doomladen prophecy about us.

However, if Morelos goes for say 30m that whole story line dries up for at least 2-3 years.  The hordes and MSM will have to find other things to do with their lives and to pay their mortgages.   The thought of having to engage their brains to do something different horrifies them.  Morelos value must be talked down to perpetuate Scottish football’s obsession.

fuck celtic and scottish media.

we got him for £1m and whatever he goes for...it's gonna be much more than that. fantastic signing.

he is banging in goals for us. i don't care to compare him against other players. if he's doing well in his role then i'm happy. 

6 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Don’t read the DR but it’s of no consequence what any journalist, pundit (use that term loosely) or ex player says he’s worth, when he does leave (which I hope is no time soon) the market forces will determine his price based on performance, stats, age and potential. No clubs director of football or head coach will be calling ‘Gordon Parks’ Sutton or Keeven’s etc, asking for a tip on his value:-)...

Exactly, let them talk their pish whilst Alfredo keeps delivering on the pitch. The goals in europe and international breakthrough allied to the sheer number of domestic goals (no pens either) is driving up his value and will continue to do so.

Inane ramblings from tarrier reporters will have no bearing on his transfer value at all.

6 hours ago, Ibroxholm said:

We have to realise that the MSM in Scotland and fans of other clubs have an ulterior motive for continually disparaging Morelos and talking down his value.  For nearly a decade now they have obsessed and revelled in discussing our financial issues and ‘imminent’ implosion, lives and careers have been based and mortgages paid on endless speculation on this issue.  Go on any Scottish football fans forum and you will find a dedicated thread about our finances (nothing about the east end cover up though).   Hardly a week goes by without a so-called journalist, pundit or ex-footballer making a doomladen prophecy about us.

However, if Morelos goes for say 30m that whole story line dries up for at least 2-3 years.  The hordes and MSM will have to find other things to do with their lives and to pay their mortgages.   The thought of having to engage their brains to do something different horrifies them.  Morelos value must be talked down to perpetuate Scottish football’s obsession.

If you were particularly naïve or over optimistic then you could be forgiven for thinking that the constant attack articles aimed at our Club and the fans in particular, may have started to ease now that we finally appear to be getting our act together and are bringing a degree of respect back to Scotland's European reputation.

The situation has become worse. The last two mornings following our most recent successful Euro trip has been met with page after page of outrage and demands for retribution following the Rangers supporters sacking & pillaging of Rotterdam. Two papers in particular have basically dared UEFA not to close Ibrox for the game against Bern. 

Having done many a European trip over the years I know what happens on these jaunts. I know things were said and done that were not particularly clever, and if the reports about the singing in the stadium are true , and the obvious pyro display,then we should face the consequences as long as they are fair and proportionate as we know what the score is with regard to UEFA on these matters.

The media are entitled to call this behaviour out,  what we do not need is them mounting a campaign against us. However the negative, hostile attitude has been so engrained in them over the past few years that it seems that they just cannot help themselves when it comes to responding to any perceived misbehaviour of the Clubs supporters. 

16 minutes ago, jamess said:

Keep him till we win the league,  then use the transfer money to build a monument celebrating the achievement.  Giant tower outside Ibrox,  visible from the whole city, with a union jack on top. His work will be done.

Nah mate, leave the idol worshipping to THEM, we do not need to constantly tell the World how good we are, spend the money on the team. 

Just now, jamess said:

Lighten up, i'm not being serious.

Did not think you were, thankfully. The point I was attempting to make is that we are satisfied with enjoying our success when it comes, we do not feel the need to demand that the World recognises this without feeling that we are victims of some sort of conspiracy if they do not. 

Mind you, given that apart from the lower league titles and the Challenge Cup win, it may be understandable and forgivable if we all go a wee bit Radio Rental when we win our next major trophy after an overlong hiatus.

11 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Yet the numpties at the rheb voyed eduoard as the number 1 player in Scotland and Alfie 2nd....

That will be fucking right!

They have also decreed that Larsson was a better player than Laudrup. Surprise, surprise.

Archived