Sign in to follow this  
Ace

Song Choice?

Just now, Cedrick said:

Potentially playing every second Europe game to half and empty grounds , big incentive eh 

Again your ripping the arse out of this... every second European game is now going to be in a half empty ground?? 

To Be A Ranger likes this

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Let’s all blame everycunt anyway as it’s 100% true as somecunt on the internet has said we’ve done bad. Fuck off with that shite. 

Shows what a myth us being a united support is, folk talk shite about the media  being biased then believe everything they say and turn on other bears. Cuntish behaviour 

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

Again your ripping the arse out of this... every second European game is now going to be in a half empty ground?? 

If it keeps happening aye 

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Shows what a myth us being a united support is, folk talk shite about the media  being biased then believe everything they say and turn on other bears. Cuntish behaviour 

Rangers family indeed. 

Willis likes this

15 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Settle down ffs!! Aye Gerrard handing in his notice due potential songs being sung!! 

Ibrox being constantly shut unless we pack it in he will 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Why do we have a so called Bear trying to get us noticed, we have enough fkn haters and the prick needs to shut the fk up 

The social media generation, they film themselves then send to their taig pals giving it the big yin then their taig pals send it to the press

Bad Robot likes this

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

People are saying there's videos floating around. Haven't come across any

Seen none mate. 

I just hope we've no fucked it. 

During sweet caroline at half time. You could hear Feyenoord fans chant "Feyenoord" during the bit we would chant ftp 

Cedrick likes this

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

People are saying there's videos floating around. Haven't come across any

Hope it stays that way mate..... it would take the shine off a fantastic night for our club.Fingers crossed it's a load of shite.:tu:

Rfc52 and Cedrick like this

Just now, TopCat said:

Hope it stays that way mate..... it would take the shine off a fantastic night for our club.Fingers crossed it's a load of shite.:tu:

There's videos of Lisbon lions song and kick a fenian in the head but that was tator near groundamd was on Dutch TV lol 

12 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Enjoy your night mate! 

I was mate just took shine off it a bit potentially not getting to the bern game now , hopefully it all comes to nothing 👍🏻👌🏻

Rfc52 likes this

3 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Wankers on Twitter will no doubt be frantically searching for footage so they can share it and show how morally superior they are.

I hope it's not true, I really do as I'm looking forward to Ibrox being packed & bouncing in 2 weeks .. & me being amongst it 

Rfc52 likes this