Sign in to follow this  
ForeverAndEver

*****The Official Rangers V Hearts Thread*****

27 minutes ago, Stunels said:

I'm not his biggest fan right, but I definitely think people go a bit wild whenever he makes a mistake seen as how every player in the team makes mistakes every once in a while.  

That being said, as our quality of singings has improved, Tav is definitely a tier below what we are capable of quality-wise.

Must be a RB out there you've identified that can do what he does, better than he does it and costs us less than 5 million.

I'll wait.

Alendrin likes this

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I thought we were brilliant considering we were playing after a very difficult away tie in Europe 

Another thing that made me happy .In many games before a few very difficult fixtures .The team could quite easily have taken feet of the gas .They never earning me 60bucks👌

Not complaining mate . We generally struggle after a European game so it was a better result than I expected . You're right , we've got difficult games coming up where I'll take any win  . Hopefully you'll get a few more bucks along the road :lol: 

eejay the dj likes this

8 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Not complaining mate . We generally struggle after a European game so it was a better result than I expected . You're right , we've got difficult games coming up where I'll take any win  . Hopefully you'll get a few more bucks along the road :lol: 

Thank you mate .Appreciate that 

2 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

Eh, what? 

Cant take a  corner,  cant beat a man, cant defend, gives the ball away 9 out 10 times. But aye hes class, about time people woke up, tab was great in the championship but since then he mostly been woeful. Found out if you ask me. His assists have been covering the cracks and his goal scoring which have mostly been penalties. Never a Rangers player never mind captain. 

Slightly off topic but did anyone else notice that the WiFi at Ibrox seemed better today? I could get on Rangers Media and very very unusually LiveScore at half time! Took my mind off the absolutely bitter cold 🥶 

7 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Cant take a  corner,  cant beat a man, cant defend, gives the ball away 9 out 10 times. But aye hes class, about time people woke up, tab was great in the championship but since then he mostly been woeful. Found out if you ask me. His assists have been covering the cracks and his goal scoring which have mostly been penalties. Never a Rangers player never mind captain. 

This isn't even worth replying to. 

I've really let myself down. 

10 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

giphy-12.gif

Steelydan1690 likes this

46 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Dearie, and  I do mean dearie me,

48 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

You should be deleted

48 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Wow

What a load of shite .

50 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

This

1 hour ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Agreed imo 

ForeverAndEver likes this

You banged your heid?

Belt up Lewisbutthead idiot.

Today showed how bad a state Hearts are in. Apart from a brief spell after our first goal, they were really dire. No manager (although Levein is a fuckwit), at the foot of the table approaching xmas and a travelling support of 370 today.

Was pleased to see Arfield having a good game today and responding to recent critics.

I hate international breaks. Looking forward to the next 28 days :-)