• Created
  • Last Reply

Firth

Polster Flanagan Katic Halliday

Barjonas Docherty King

Stewart Jones Barker

Subs.

Foderingham, Grezda, Edmundson, Aribo, Arfield, Atakayi, Murphy

......and we should still be able to pump Hearts about 6-nil. They are dross and at their worst for a long, long time.

2 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Firth

Polster Flanagan Katic Halliday

Barjonas Docherty King

Stewart Jones Barker

Subs.

Foderingham, Grezda, Edmundson, Aribo, Arfield, Atakayi, Murphy

......and we should still be able to pump Hearts about 6-nil. They are dross and at their worst for a long, long time.

1-1,  three weeks ago. Glad you are not picking the team. And get Grezda tae fuck mate.

Deal with the game in front of us, if by chance we are 2 or 3 up after 60 minutes, then by all means take off a couple of the more important players who need a rest. 

I hope I'm wrong,  but I don't think it will be plain Sailing today, the defence will need to be up for a scrap that's for sure. 

Hearts seem to becoming the New Sheep, basically shit but always manage to raise their game against us. As usual after a Euro week, I expect us to struggle a bit, but still confident of a win, and I do not care if it is "only" a 1-0, thankfully the cricket score predictions of recent weeks have not appeared (yet).

Will be interesting to see what happens today. Barisic didn’t look fully fit on Thursday. Gerrard also said there were a few players who were tight in Friday’s press conference.

Hopefully Defoe is fit because we need to keep Morelos fresh and this is probably the game to do it.

I think Aribo and Stewart will play. Not sure who for though. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Will be interesting to see what happens today. Barisic didn’t look fully fit on Thursday. Gerrard also said there were a few players who were tight in Friday’s press conference.

Hopefully Defoe is fit because we need to keep Morelos fresh and this is probably the game to do it.

I think Aribo and Stewart will play. Not sure who for though. 

There’s no need for Jack, Davis and Kamara to play in games at Ibrox.

Aribo for Davis, Stewart for Ojo, i think Katic might start and also defoe for Alfie.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That’s what I was thinking too. But I can’t see Gerrard making four changes to the team?

Neither can I but he said he wanted a big squad so he could rotate when need be. December is huge for us, so important to pick up wins but we don't also want player burn out. 

Archived