*****The Official Rangers V Hearts Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

Morelos has to start. As last week again showed, we are not the same team with Defoe in the team and as good as we've been this season at grinding out results when we've underperformed, it's unrealistic to expect that to continue. Sooner or later we will be caught out. 

Start as strong as possible and Morelos, Kent etc can be subbed later in the game when it's hopefully won.

Mcgregor 

Tav           Goldson          Helander         Borna

Davis 

Jack                          Aribo 

Fuck knows                                                  Kent

Morelos 

3-0 

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Wrap up well if you are going along. Minus 5 according to the temp gauge on my car this morning, hope they remembered to turn the pitch heating on last night.

Got the puffer jacket and hip flask ready.

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

A big win would be very welcome but the 3 points are paramount. 

Goal difference is unimportant at this stage of the season.

I agree about getting the win first and foremost but I wouldn't say goal difference is unimportant. If the opportunity is there we should be looking to grab as many as possible. 

It could very well come down to games against they cunts and goal difference. Imagine if we're level on points with a few games left but about 10 goals behind?

Their entire offensive threat revolves around Ikpeazu. If he starts today then either Kamara or Aribo, depending who starts, have the task of playing right in front of him from any long balls and trying to nullify his impact on the game. If we let him bully the cbs and get control of the ball he can cause problems but I'd hope after the game at Tynecastle the manager and players know how to combat their only threat. 

1 hour ago, KBOO72 said:

Morelos has to start. As last week again showed, we are not the same team with Defoe in the team and as good as we've been this season at grinding out results when we've underperformed, it's unrealistic to expect that to continue. Sooner or later we will be caught out. 

Start as strong as possible and Morelos, Kent etc can be subbed later in the game when it's hopefully won.

Mcgregor 

Tav           Goldson          Helander         Borna

Davis 

Jack                          Aribo 

Fuck knows                                                  Kent

Morelos 

3-0 

Stewart

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

There’s no need for Jack, Davis and Kamara to play in games at Ibrox.

Aribo for Davis, Stewart for Ojo, i think Katic might start and also defoe for Alfie.

Problem is no Alfie then the ball doesn't stick up front but keeps coming back.  I'd rather have anyone in instead of Ojo, he's a complete waste of a Rangers jersey.

Any win will do. Mentioned it in the Euro thread but so many teams have struggled this weekend after playing midweek, a lot failing to win and some just getting over the line.

Just keep the winning run going. Anything else, performance, goal difference etc is a bonus.

22 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Any win will do. Mentioned it in the Euro thread but so many teams have struggled this weekend after playing midweek, a lot failing to win and some just getting over the line.

Just keep the winning run going. Anything else, performance, goal difference etc is a bonus.

Yes, the three points is all that matters. 

Already parked up but not leaving the heat in the car for a while yet. 😁 

Archived