CB partnership

jjbscotty12

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I thought there was a handball in there. Not that he should have stopped, but I think that's what he was claiming.

That’s literally all that matters here!! 

My 5 year old knows that you don’t stop until the whistles blown. That’s our fucking vice captain & he stops with the ball at his feet to shout for a hand ball? No excuses! 

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

That’s literally all that matters here!! 

My 5 year old knows that you don’t stop until the whistles blown. That’s our fucking vice captain & he stops with the ball at his feet to shout for a hand ball? No excuses! 

He didnt stop with the ball at his feet though.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

A dont think he did EJ , unlike when Katic fucked up he was quick to point the blame ...........

He mentioned that our player just stood and claimed for free kick , when a free kick was never going to happen at Pittodrie

That is what I took mate . Surely he meant Goldson here

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

He mentioned that our player just stood and claimed for free kick , when a free kick was never going to happen at Pittodrie

That is what I took mate . Surely he meant Goldson here

He should have mentioned the 3 stooges by name , like he did with Katic.......

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I think he can't change it now though . He has to stand or fall with this group . And that is why he won't be critical of them

Yep, if it was a home game against most spl teams he might well change. Sunday, cup final, against scum? No chance, and tbh if wouldnt be fair on the guys coming in from the cold.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yep, if it was a home game against most spl teams he might well change. Sunday, cup final, against scum? No chance, and tbh if wouldnt be fair on the guys coming in from the cold.

Spot on . This place would be in meltdown if we changed it as this late stage .

If we take a beating . SG surely takes a lot of the blame for me  . Katic is our best defender and he doesn't get played

Archived