Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jjbscotty12

CB partnership

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Del said:

I wouldnt either to be honest┬á­čśü

It's essentially a wee guy getting upset and throwing his toys out the pram because someone has challenged his opinion that cant be wrong.

 

Haha yes, fucking inty him Del boy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Del said:

I wouldnt either to be honest┬á­čśü

It's essentially a wee guy getting upset and throwing his toys out the pram because someone has challenged his opinion that cant be wrong.

 

­čśé and┬ástill waiting for you to prove he's not slow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SeparateEntityMy´╗┐Arse said:

­čśé and┬ástill waiting for you to prove he's not slow.

I was never trying to prove he's not slow, I've said multiple times hes slower than some of our other CB's, perhaps that's why you got so wound up? You didnt understand the argument?

But then it would appear you are easily bored, so we wont go there again┬á­čĹŹ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Del said:

I was never trying to prove he's not slow, I've said multiple times hes slower than some of our other CB's, perhaps that's why you got so wound up? You didnt understand the argument?

But then it would appear you are easily bored, so we wont go there again┬á­čĹŹ

So you dont get criticism he lacks pace, you say he IS slower than the other CHs, you've provided an example which proves nothing in an attempt to prove he's not THAT slow but the example is not to show he's not slow. 

Yeah, probs best leave your confusion there ­čĹŹ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMy´╗┐Arse said:

So you dont get criticism he lacks pace, you say he IS slower than the other CHs, you've provided an example which proves nothing in an attempt to prove he's not THAT slow but the example is not to show he's not slow. 

Yeah, probs best leave your confusion there ­čĹŹ

We've been here already mate and your either incapable of, or unwilling to, listening to what other people say.

In the simplest of terms possible, and I think you know this already,  the example proves that despite being up against a very fast player, in a dangerous attacking position, Helander's pace enabled him to recover and prevent a direct shot at goal. Its a fact! His speed enabled him to get back at the attacker who had a clear route to run at goal.

Forgetting the fact that in the same attack the same forward ran away from Goldson, Helander's pace wasnt an issue and hasnt been in the other 15+games he has played for is in the SPFL or Europa League.

How anyone can be critical of his pace when it doesn't have a detrimental impact on how we play is beyond me, there has to be a reason either a mistake or an error made to critize someone, but he hasn't made one!

Anyway, there's no need to reply mate, you might get bored having to read more than 2-3 lines.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Del said:

We've been here already mate and your either incapable of, or unwilling to, listening to what other people say.

In the simplest of terms possible, and I think you know this already,  the example proves that despite being up against a very fast player, in a dangerous attacking position, Helander's pace enabled him to recover and prevent a direct shot at goal. Its a fact! His speed enabled him to get back at the attacker who had a clear route to run at goal.

Forgetting the fact that in the same attack the same forward ran away from Goldson, Helander's pace wasnt an issue and hasnt been in the other 15+games he has played for is in the SPFL or Europa League.

How anyone can be critical of his pace when it doesn't have a detrimental impact on how we play is beyond me, there has to be a reason either a mistake or an error made to critize someone, but he hasn't made one!

Anyway, there's no need to reply mate, you might get bored having to read more than 2-3 lines.

 

 

When you say he recovered, having shown he had a head start, game's a bogey.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...