Looks like we are waiting anxiously

RFC55

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top of the group after starting from the 1st qualifying round, and we have 19 pages about this sorta shite yet again.

Headshaking stuff if this is something we get charged and sanctioned with. 

The rules are a joke, but this is the world we now live in. Rangers fans will not change that.

The sooner people wise up to that and stop doing stuff that ultimately harms the very thing they claim to love, the better.

Haven't read the thread and hope it's all bollocks, but we know we get targeted, and still some give these cunts exactly what they want.

Hard to comprehend, but here we are again, sadly ...

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

A few Gers fans arrested according to that, yes. The majority were Dutch. The article also mentions Bears were attacked in a bar.

Why didn't they use a picture of the Dutch fans? 

Do I really need to explain how picture libraries and relevancy to the audience work?

For example: I'm just finishing a story just now about Steven Gerrard naming four Hearts players who could cause us problems on Sunday. Rather than using pictures of the Hearts players I've used pictures of Gerrard because my audience is Rangers fans.

There's also the added thing of when people are scrolling on social media, apps, BBC website, they'll see the image and click the link because there's a Rangers element to the story. People in Scotland are far more likely to click a story with an image of Rangers fans than one of Feyenoord fans or one of Rotterdam or De Kuip that that they might not even be able to identify on first glance.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Top of the group after starting from the 1st qualifying round, and we have 19 pages about this sorta shite yet again.

Headshaking stuff if this is something we get charged and sanctioned with. 

The rules are a joke, but this is the world we now live in. (Some) Rangers fans will not change. that.

The sooner people wise up to that and stop doing stuff that ultimately harms the very thing they claim to love, the better.

Haven't read the thread and hope it's all bollocks, but we know we get targeted, and still some give these cunts exactly what they want.

Hard to comprehend, but here we are again, sadly ...

Controversial this, but the bit in bold is all that needs said.

After it repeatedly being made clear what might happen, you have to be absolutely fucking brain dead to do anything in Europe that will harm the club.

36 minutes ago, The Dude said:

How so? Do you think Islamists should be allowed to preach their hatred of 'infidels' on our streets?

I cant post online what my opinion is on them. Put it this way is the same feeling I have towards the taigs.

But may I ask what is your point? What has Islamist preaching hatred in our country got to do with our own people singing songs about scum.

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

I cant post online what my opinion is on them. Put it this way is the same feeling I have towards the taigs.

But may I ask what is your point? What has Islamist preaching hatred in our country got to do with our own people singing songs about scum.

Do you think they should be allowed to? simple yes or no question.

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

So none of us may get to watch the last home game cause of the muppets.

Time to kick the cunts out!!!!!

Why should I be punished cause some people are too drunk and/or stupid to behave.

Jumping the gun a bit.

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Do I really need to explain how picture libraries and relevancy to the audience work?

For example: I'm just finishing a story just now about Steven Gerrard naming four Hearts players who could cause us problems on Sunday. Rather than using pictures of the Hearts players I've used pictures of Gerrard because my audience is Rangers fans.

There's also the added thing of when people are scrolling on social media, apps, BBC website, they'll see the image and click the link because there's a Rangers element to the story. People in Scotland are far more likely to click a story with an image of Rangers fans than one of Feyenoord fans or one of Rotterdam or De Kuip that that they might not even be able to identify on first glance.

Don't patronise me just because you're trying to defend his methods. 

Should I just be content with such practices and just accept it, or am I not supposed to voice displeasure when cunts like him show us in a bad light?

Archived