Looks like we are waiting anxiously

RFC55

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Hahahaha you’re gagging to know aren’t you. 

Much entertainment Brian. 

Tbh it is shite not knowing stuff.

Once again, deflection like a fucking tim, cos your a lying cunt. 

should post a certain picture fsm sent me a few month back to settle you. 

Porto got out the racism closure saying the lad that starts the songs is actually called monkey (I asked the locals last trip it’s true) time for a bear to step up and get down the deed poll station , the new mr pope would be a hero 

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Who’s after dan liar?

Lol I hope this is all you ever ask me. 

Its very entertaining. 

An online persona calling me a liar. Well fuck me, life is not worth continuing. 

Sooner you realise I don’t give a fuck what any cunt in here thinks of me the better. 

14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I doubt very much the thread would have been started if words weren't uttered but the thread has been blown out of proportion to the detriment of all things considered.

I've yet to see any evidence.

It comes from the very same hypocrites who cry "source" or spazzer, or moron. You know, the shite 52 the five year old loves to spout.

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Lol I hope this is all you ever ask me. 

Its very entertaining. 

An online persona calling me a liar. Well fuck me, life is not worth continuing. 

Sooner you realise I don’t give a fuck what any cunt in here thinks of me the better. 

Whatever paedo, you’ve just admitted your a liar. 👋 

49 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Seemingly uefa aren't scheduled to meet again till december 12th so there's a chance of the YB game going ahead as planned and then perhaps sanctions for next tie either in the next round or following season

UEFA will no doubt be receiving letters from Paddy O'Bernadette demanding the meeting be rescheduled. 

5 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Cool , you dont usually go though ? Not really in a position to be shouting about kicking cunts out , those cunts are boys who spend a fortune following our club everywhere 

Just because you spend money does not give you licence to act like a muppet and risk it for ALL of us. The I spend more money so I will do as I want argument is no defence here.

Archived