Sign in to follow this  
Smile

unai emery sacked

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

If  we sell him to and english team they have got to be a big sell on fee cause if he rips it apart down there it's a massive fee 

Ive said that for ages, the move after he leaves us will be the monster  if he carries on his spectacular rise.

8 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

If  we sell him to and english team they have got to be a big sell on fee cause if he rips it apart down there it's a massive fee 

If we sell Morelos for 30-40 million no club is agreeing to a sell on clause as part of that deal IMO. That’s a big investment for most clubs and they will want to make that money back plus profit if they look to sell him on in the future. That potential fee becomes huge if they have to hand 10-20% of any future fee to us.

Steelydan1690 likes this

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

If we sell Morelos for 30-40 million no club is agreeing to a sell on clause as part of that deal IMO. That’s a big investment for most clubs and they will want to make that money back plus profit if they look to sell him in again. That becomes difficult if they have to hand 10-20% of that fee to us.

Suppose when u say it liek that m8, all depends on fee 👍

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

If we sell Morelos for 30-40 million no club is agreeing to a sell on clause as part of that deal IMO. That’s a big investment for most clubs and they will want to make that money back plus profit if they look to sell him on in the future. That potential fee becomes huge if they have to hand 10-20% of any future fee to us.

If they are in dire straits and in danger of losing the EPL  payday with the threat of relegation they will agree to anything.

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

If they are in dire straits and in danger of losing the EPL  payday with the threat of relegation they will agree to anything.

Spot on mate, the fact getting relegated from the EPL is worth £100m then signing a guy for around £40m to stay in the fucker is well worth the outlay even with a sell on clause 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Same as yourself mate, wasn’t going to but had a few beers and decided to make the call 😂

Hardly drink for over an hour stomach is fucked bud honestly banged atleast 2 g already ,no even gonna check tbh she went for shower hair wash and dry her hair came back out and said look at the state  of u how many patsys u done 😂

1690tamRFC likes this

11 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Hardly drink for over an hour stomach is fucked bud honestly banged atleast 2 g already ,no even gonna check tbh she went for shower hair wash and dry her hair came back out and said look at the state  of u how many patsys u done 😂

Know  the script mate, sitting there thinking your fly as fuck but takes absolutely no time whatsoever for them to know your bang on it ha ha still think it’ll not be noticed every fucking time though 😂

4 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Know  the script mate, sitting there thinking your fly as fuck but takes absolutely no time whatsoever for them to know your bang on it ha ha still think it’ll not be noticed every fucking time though 😂

Aw I dont think I'm.fly m8 ,I take twice the size of lines as her anyways lol  just what a change in about 25 mins 😂calmed doon a bit noo ,on the prop ?

10 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Aw I dont think I'm.fly m8 ,I take twice the size of lines as her anyways lol  just what a change in about 25 mins 😂calmed doon a bit noo ,on the prop ?

Exactly the same in this house mate, aye mate all I bother with now at least you know it’ll do a turn unlike most of the shite that’s been smashed about to fuck. Mental when you think back 20 years ago a g was exactly that and would see you the night though and nocunt took liberties with it. Aye it was always £50 but fuck me id go back to that in a minute lol. 
she’s out the morra night on some work do so no doubt I’ll be talking shite On here  from about 7 onwards till about 4 when she gets home ha ha 

Steelydan1690 likes this

12 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Deals nowadays have an agreed sell on fee on the 'profits' which is decent for both sides. 

DBBTB likes this

4 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Deals nowadays have an agreed sell on fee on the 'profits' which is decent for both sides. 

Wasn’t aware of that. Who do you think should get the Arsenal job?

31 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Wasn’t aware of that. Who do you think should get the Arsenal job?

Going to contradict myself a bit here but I think Mourinho would have been a good appointment for Arsenal. Yes his style is not what Arsenal are used to but they require a solid base and backbone that has been missing for numerous years now.

Nuno or Allegri. I'm not convinced either will be successful. Huge rebuild and bigger issues at the club who's fans and especially people internally accept top 4 as being enough each year.

12 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Going to contradict myself a bit here but I think Mourinho would have been a good appointment for Arsenal. Yes his style is not what Arsenal are used to but they require a solid base and backbone that has been missing for numerous years now.

Nuno or Allegri. I'm not convinced either will be successful. Huge rebuild and bigger issues at the club who's fans and especially people internally accept top 4 as being enough each year.

I think that’s exactly what they need too.

His football goes completely against what they are as a club but I honestly don’t think Rafa Benitez would be the worst appointment, mainly for that reason. They are absolutely crying out for somebody who can make them solid defensively and that’s probably his biggest strength.

Rangers_no1 and 32Blue like this

11 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I think that’s exactly what they need too.

His football goes completely against what they are as a club but I honestly don’t think Rafa Benitez would be the worst appointment, mainly for that reason. They are absolutely crying out for somebody who can make them solid defensively and that’s probably his biggest strength.

I’ve been telling people since the beginning of the season that I wanted Mourinho in. Now that’s passed the next best thing is probably Benitez. 

I like Simeone but I’m not sure how he would get on in England.