*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Jack Davis Kamara

Stewart Morelos Kent

* I'm playing Stewart because he may have additional incentive against an old team.

** Harsh on Aribo & Arfield but somebody has to unfairly sit after today's good performance.

These cunts will play like Hearts did today. No quality, just cloggers leaving the boot and elbows in. Hoping to put our best players not only out the game but missing the cup final. Guaranteed.

Think we'll beat them, but I don't think we'll escape injury free.

Just now, giffnockger said:

Aberdeen on a Wednesday night 🤮 canny wait first time going up sober, Gona drive up leave 3ish, Gona be -50 if today’s anything to go by.

I've been driving a lot recently. Avoids so much grief from being rough the next day, Mrs giving you jip etc 😂

17 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Jack back in.

Comfortable 2 or 3 nil win against a team of absolute dumplings  who know we are coming up there to pass them right off the park.

Back doon the road with no injuries and on to Sunday bursting with confidence.

Let's do it.

Hope that you are right about no injuries, but the Sheepie Rams are sharpening their horns as we speak. We somehow manged to escape any serious injury today, I can only hope that our luck carries on to Wednesday as the Mutton Molestors will not be taking prisoners.

11 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I've been driving a lot recently. Avoids so much grief from being rough the next day, Mrs giving you jip etc 😂

I know mate, actual prefer the games when I’m not paraletic now, doing the same for Sunday gona go with my old man.

1 minute ago, giffnockger said:

I know mate, actual prefer the games when I’m not paraletic now, doing the same for Sunday gona go with my old man.

Nearly 38 now and that's me just starting to behave myself at the football 😂 so much better but. First few times I was looking for pats on the back from every cunt after ending up back in the house having not touched a drop 😂

I thought playing Aribo at RW was an interesting move.  I wonder if that was just because Hickey is so small, or if it’s something we’ll persist with.  Stewart knows where the net is and he can play RW so wouldn’t be against him getting that spot either.

I think this one is massive. Probably our 2nd toughest league game of the month.

However, it's probably the most confident I have been going up there in a long time. It won't be easy but I just can't see us failing to win. Any win will do though and winning there will be a huge statement,

Can't fucking wait. Such a bust schedule but it's big game after big game. The way it should always be for us. Bring it on.

38 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

These cunts will play like Hearts did today. No quality, just cloggers leaving the boot and elbows in. Hoping to put our best players not only out the game but missing the cup final. Guaranteed.

Think we'll beat them, but I don't think we'll escape injury free.

Hopefully we can remove Kent and Morelos early doors

30 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic 

Jack Kamara 

Stewart Aribo Kent 

Morelos 

Just win.

Jack and Stewart would be a good shout. They'll be bursting to do their old team.

I'd have Davis in for Kamara (or Aribo)

McGregor

Tavernier      Goldson        Helander      Barisic       

Kamara        Davis          Jack

Arfield       Morelos       Kent

Thought Arfield looked much better today dropping deeper and getting more involved.  Jack back in too and let’s batter these Mutton molesting shitehawks.

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

McGregor

Thought Arfield looked much better today dropping deeper and getting more involved.  Jack back in too and let’s batter these Mutton molesting shitehawks.

That’s some interesting tactics Dave 👍

5 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

McGregor

Yes was really pleased for Arfield today. Moves the ball differently to our other players taking out the opposition.

Archived