*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

I would start Greg Stewart in the inside right forward position.

He has goals and trickery in him and a point to prove.

Attack is the best form of defence against teams like this - Stewart, Morelos and Kent would give them plenty to think about.

I worry if we play Arfield it places too much onus on Kent or Morelos to create something out of nothing.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We Will have to be at it. This is their biggest game of the season, the one their fans look for first when the fixtures come out. They will be desperate to get one over on us as usual as in their minds we’re as bothered by them as they are by us. Think we now have the mentality to handle these games though and think we'll win by 2 or 3. It’s getting out of there with a fully fit squad that worry’s me more as they’re not so much a football team but more a bunch of hammer throwers. 

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Play the way we are capable of playing and we have nothing to fear. A brave ref will be needed.

Need to start fast and finish the game in first half. I hope Gerrard is privately stressing that to the team.

No danger we can have 2 battles this week without something giving imo. 

1 hour ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Did you miss the second part of what I said? I obviously want to win.  This Sunday is more important than Wednesday. Far more important. 

You just said you'd take a draw though, regardless of what else you said. Should never be accepting a draw against Aberdeen as Rangers, no matter what the circumstances are before a game. 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Aberdeen are utter shite this season will be a disaster if we do not beat them.

I watched the sheep v them up until they took the lead. I am sure the sheep will show a lot more desire against us than they did up until their usual capitulation 

Just now, MisterC said:

I watched the sheep v them up until they took the lead. I am sure the sheep will show a lot more desire against us than they did up until their usual capitulation 

They will but I think we are far stronger this year while they have weakened we also score a lot of goals now.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

They will but I think we are far stronger this year while they have weakened we also score a lot of goals now.

Well certainly we are winning games this season that we didn't last season. We have also improved so I'm confident of a result, we just need to play our game. A decent win will set us up nicely for sunday but one game at a time....

Archived