*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

26 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Beating the sheep shouldn’t be a problem. My main concern from Wednesday isn’t the 3 points it injuries 

I ain't worried about the game its the effect it could have going into Sunday.

Scum have a gimme v Hamilton we are gonna need to ask our best players to go for 90mins then 120possibly 4 days later.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Scum have a gimme v Hamilton we are gonna need to ask our best players to go for 90mins then 120possibly 4 days later.

I knew what you meant mate 

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Might work the other way.  We get a decent work out and better prep?

Just need to start really well and full of intensity and they won’t be able to handle it.

3 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Beating the sheep shouldn’t be a problem. My main concern from Wednesday isn’t the 3 points it injuries 

Yeah, I’m shitting it a bit, but not because of the points. I fear an injury to one of our big players, with no real recovery time prior to the final.

Got to get through this unscathed. Always tricky going there but we want to stop that mob then we simply have to win these run of games.

Shagger

Tav, Goldson, Katic, Barasic

Jack, Davis, Arfield

Kent , Aribo

Morelos

With the cup final coming up I'd like to see strong legs in the centre of defence as we lack serious pace there, big Katic can add that running power 

2-0 to the famous.

Just a question... if Alfredo gets sent off at pittodrie, would he miss the final? Obviously I don’t want this to happen for anyone who might think otherwise.... but if that’s the case I can see McKenna and co kicking the fuck out of him!! 

Potential pothole, so should take it as serious as possible and a warm up for sundays game. Strongest xi and subs early as when we’ve got full control of the game. 

Team has to be upto it because they cunts certainly will. “Played pish against st mirren” just wait for the miraculous turn around. 

53 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Just a question... if Alfredo gets sent off at pittodrie, would he miss the final? Obviously I don’t want this to happen for anyone who might think otherwise.... but if that’s the case I can see McKenna and co kicking the fuck out of him!! 

For me the answer's no re sendings off.

Greg Stewart definitely deserves a start ahead of Ojo and Aribo on the right, Arfield needs to stay more central but with Davis, Jack, and Kamara playing well maybe he starts on the bench. 

The rest pick themselves unless the Gaffer fancies giving big Katic an outing for either of the two cb's. 

Archived