*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In and regroup.

We were winning every 50/50 before their goal, dominant. 

Come out and an early goal will settle things again.

We seem to always play better in the 2nd half anyway, whether in Europe or domestic, I don't see that changing here. 

Aribo has been excellent, winning everything.

We have had some really silky build up play, looked really good going forward at times. 

I can see them down to 10 men when we score again.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Would get Goldson off now and Katic on. 

Anyone who thinks Goldson would get dropped out of the team let alone hooked at half time is fucking dreaming. 

He is Gerrards “go to” guy and He will not be dropped. 

not a word of a lie, I think we are playing our two worst CHs out of the four available to us 

Just now, Number5 said:

Let's not start shitting ourselves and blaming every cunt.

That was as dominate and controlled as any game this season.

One slight fuck up by Flanagan and they bagged.

Continue like that and it'll be 4+.

:lol:  

Kidding aside, spot on mate.

Just now, muldoon1690 said:

Helander is chronic, slow at everything.

The lack of pace between them is my only fear for the weekend - they like using speedy bastards, which is why I think they're using a winger upfront whilst the world's best and most expensive striker is broken.

Just now, the old guard said:

Goldson is fkn murder, same as last Thursday half hearted tackle again, not good eough

The two CBs are big wumen , far to easily knocked off the ball , how that fuckin Cosgrove is still on the park i will never know...........

2 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

Get a £3 milllion price tag of his own.

Katic is easily worth £3m. He was a standout at the U21 Championships during the summer and was preferred to Benkovic who cost £12m.  Katic will be playing for the Croatian first-team in a few years.  If he doesn’t get regularly game time here I fear he’ll look for a move.

Very similar game to the Hamilton match a few weeks ago. We're totally comfortable at 2-0 but decide to slow things down and make silly passes, letting them back into it.

We got away with it against Hamilton but Gerrard needs to give them a kick up the arse in that dressing room.

Also think that's been Aribo's best half in a Rangers shirt so far

Don't come on during the match but no doubt comments are  all about the bad goal.

There is no denying it was a poor goal to give up and it has given Aberdeen a bit of life.

But there are some good performances out there. Kent and Aribo in particular.

Regroup and we should win 4-1.

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

Anyone who thinks Goldson would get dropped out of the team let alone hooked at half time is fucking dreaming. 

He is Gerrards “go to” guy and He will not be dropped. 

not a word of a lie, I think we are playing our two worst CHs out of the four available to us 

I believe this. Hence why I'm asking about Helander. As I know the answer with goldson - he just doesn't get dropped

Archived