*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

4 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Anyone who thinks Goldson would get dropped out of the team let alone hooked at half time is fucking dreaming. 

He is Gerrards “go to” guy and He will not be dropped. 

not a word of a lie, I think we are playing our two worst CHs out of the four available to us 

i honestly think he's the worst of the 4,i've said it before how is he never dropped but as you've said he's one of Gerrards favs.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

They have set out to injure us tonight , and the referee is letting it happen , he could have booked Cosgrove 3 times in the first 10 minutes.........

Cosgrove should be off. Should already have had a stonewall yellow for leaving the foot in on Davis in the first minute. They are beyond woeful and a bunch of cloggers. We will score at least another 2 in second half.

1 minute ago, shenders said:

I hope to god that some English PL team comes in for a multi million quid offer for Goldson. 
Something along the lines of 
"He plays at a high level he fits the British criteria and Steven Gerrard rates him he must be good lets not bother scouting him" 

I cant watch another game he loses every header, every footrace never makes a tackle and all his passes go into the keepers arms. 
But he can do a stepover and pass it back to the keeper so he has to start every fucking game

Not lost every header, footrace and his passes haven’t found the keeper, so please refrain from the shite please pal.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Katic is easily worth £3m. He was a standout at the U21 Championships during the summer and was preferred to Benkovic who cost £12m.  Katic will be playing for the Croatian first-team in a few years.  If he doesn’t get regularly game time here I fear he’ll look for a move.

Agreed. Just having two players who cost a major part of a summer's transfer budget might make a manager loath to drop either.

Archived