*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Utter disgrace.  Should look themselves in the mirror after that shambles, that sheep mob are utter utter shite, no tactics other than punt and rush and we invited it on to ourselves. Schoolboy defending and when the going got tough, the shite bags in our team went in hiding. Whole back4 were a joke. Aribo is a shitebag when asked to tough it out, Kent went missing apart from fannying about in midfield when a full back is on a booking, and Ojo, fuck me. 

Sick.

Goldson should have his arse handed to him for that fucking shithousery for the 2nd goal. Katic fucking dies to defend that, Goldson acts like an absolute Fanny.

Dominated so much in that 1st half.

Fucking sick 

Katic plays better than both CBs put together cant get a look in. 

Stewart scores twice a few days ago isnt even brought on when we need a goal. 

Defeo been lethal this season and we bring on Katic in the 90th minute only our 2nd sub 

Fucking Ojo 

Flanagan begging to be replaced by Haliday for some attacking threat 

Im sorry but this is a massive fuck up by Gerrard. This wasnt a last minute goal this was 45 minutes to change something for the better and he shat it completely. 

Fuck this. 

Where the fuck is this sheep team when the taigs rock up?? 

I know we've only ourselves to blame but if I was a sheep fan I'd be asking that fuckin question. 

Pish Rangers,  just utter pish. 

Am away tae kill some brain cells. 

That's a shitebag performance of the highest order. It was too fucking easy. And rather than being professional, we stepped off. As SG said, we aren't fucking good enough to do that. Shocking. 

And them conceding and then winning, all in the same minute, ruins my fucking day. 

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Cannot see us winning on Sunday after that 

An absolute disgrace, pressure on in the league now to stick with them until the end of the month then win at their patch 

Given they have an extra game over us this month we most likely will not be near them come OF game

Tonight has well and truly fucked it

Archived