*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

1 minute ago, Gman36 said:

We're battling on a lot of fronts so it's going to be tough. I just don't understand why Gerrard doesn't change things up a bit more. Put katic in for example. 

Gerrard  was absolute shite tonight with the subs he put on 

Fucking shocking

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, shaka said:

Gerrard needs to take responsibility for this result.  He needed to make better decisions and bring off Flanagan and Goldson at half time when everyone could see things weren't working with them.

It's been our worst performance of the season so far and Gerrard's stubbornness has let him down.

Yep Goldson should have come off for Katic.

Flannigan off for Halliday.

Stewart on for Arfield.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

An embarrassing performance from the second their second went in. 

Tarriers go n score literally as soon as they concede. We shite our pants for 40 mins and cling on. A fucking embarrassment 

It was from before their 2nd went in but that aside I agree.

Well that was hellish and my stomach has been in a knot for the last 20 minutes. I think once again one of my concerns about our mental ability to turn things around when it has been a fuck up by ourselves is in question.

I could go on about many players and our subs, but I am so fucking annoyed I will leave that at the moment and see if our players have the bottle to win the cup on Sunday. That display does not leave me with much confidence but I hope so much I am wrong.

1 minute ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Morelos clearly wasn’t at it, but aye bring Katic on and leave Defoe on the bench. Mind boggling. 

Gerrard definitely fucked up tonight.  Not with the lineup, as it clearly worked for the first 40 or so minutes.  Was some of the most dominant football we have played all season.

He fucked up by not changing it sooner and failing to bring on our other main goalscorer. He should have brought Stewart on instead of Ojo tonight.  He got every single sub wrong tonight IMO.

We were cruising that until that fuckin backline started their usual shite. The team collapsed and no wonder when you watch whats supposed to be defending our goal.

Aberdeen were fuckin garbage and we handed all the drive and confidence to them on a plate.

The taigs will be all over that backline like a rash...........

1 minute ago, Blueteeth said:

I honestly can't believe we threw that away. 

The type of result you look back on, and think "if we won that game then..."

When I look back on this game I'll think a lot worse than that. When you pair it with the game on Sunday and them having a last minute winner, it's the worst night for us in a very long time.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Gerrard really really needs to learn when and how to make a sub.

Katic when we need a goal is nothing but embarrassing 

Hopefully he's giving him a 90 second run out before Sunday . 

Unacceptable performance from their goal onwards. Just because they score doesn’t mean you completely lose your composure and stop doing the things you were doing well.

Defence was terrifyingly bad there, even Helander with bouncing balls.

Really unhappy with that.

1 minute ago, plymouthranger said:

Flanagan is useless, didn’t take on his man once which left us totally unbalanced. 

Got that one badly wrong Gerrard, why the fuck did Ojo come on over Stewart? Why didn’t we make any subs until 80 fucking minutes

This game up there is about heart and desire.

ojo has none, you can carry one fancy dan in aribo, but not 2 shitebags. 
Tarriers showed how it’s done.

won games last kick last year against hertz Dundee and killie last minute. 
destroy the sheep when on top, we cruising at 2-0 and end up in a slug fest that we always seem to lose against them.

pathetic

Really hope we have Barisic back in for Sunday. We're basically a man down with Flanagan. Absolutely no point when he can't take anyone on as he has to check back onto his right foot every time we start some build up play.

Gerrard and his subs will cost us. Waited 76 minutes to make a sub whilst watching that shit show. And when he makes the sub it’s the wrong two subs. Why not go try win the game with Defoe and Stewart? Embarrassing from the manager and the whole team tonight.

Archived