*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking awful performance. Shat it for 50 minutes. Tav needs punted and quick, been off form for nearly a year now and a massive liability as he wants to control every set piece and attacking play. Goldson is chief shiter and our worst CB. Helander only turns up in European games. Flanagan is never a Rangers player. Aribo hasn't turned up yet. Arfield needs put on holiday for a few weeks. Kent tries too much because no one else will. Morelos had nothing behind him.

SpongeBon.jpg

Just now, sassaaaa said:

We were cruising that until that fuckin backline started their usual shite. The team collapsed and no wonder when you watch whats supposed to be defending our goal.

Aberdeen were fuckin garbage and we handed all the drive and confidence to them on a plate.

The taigs will be all over that backline like a rash...........

Just said the same thing to my mate in the pub, they'll be buzzing now for Sunday and we'll be panicking everytime the ball gets passed out from the back

If they score 1st we'll fall apart and get pumped

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Gerrards blindness to Goldson is a rerun of his blindness to Worrall last season. Goldson is a total liability. Sheri Ojo won the ball in the air at the end, did Goldson win the ball in the air once? 

See cunts come out with this shite but worrall cleared up those same goldson mistakes last season 

Just now, the old guard said:

Second goal says it all, Kent let's his man run off him at the throw in, goldson makes a cunt of his challenge and helander charges in and does fuck all, we deserve fuck all defending like that, it's been an accident waiting to happen for ages. 

Most of us can see but the manager has them on the teamsheet first every week , we have another 2 CBs who are just rotting on the bench or reserves........

Just now, gogzy said:

Gerrard definitely fucked up tonight.  Not with the lineup, as it clearly worked for the first 40 or so minutes.  Was some of the most dominant football we have played all season.

He fucked up by not changing it sooner and failing to bring on our other main goalscorer. He should have brought Stewart on instead of Ojo tonight.  He got every single sub wrong tonight IMO.

He got the timing of the subs wrong more than anything, IMO. Ojo came on with what, 10 to go? Barely any time to influence things - especially as we were abject as a team. Gerrard was too slow. Too passive. Just like the team once we went 2-0 up.

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I hate this shite when people use Pittodrie as a tough away ground for an excuse.  Same was said for the performance away to Hearts. We should have been 4 or 5 up at half time before the defence had a spazzy fit.

This

Just now, ben51 said:

The fact that was all we could muster out of the second half is embarrassing. 

It's not down to quality, or the lack of, it's down to mentality.

They have it in abundance... We have Davis & McGregor. 

I too think it's a mental thing

10 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

2 points behind sickening.

That's 4 points dropped needlessly 

I have maintained that the scum won't drop points for the rest of the year until they play is 

Now big pressure on us to catch up .Something we just can't handle 

Defence cost us.

Helander(again) for the first and Tavernier in the middle of the goal when he should have been covering his right back spot, and Considine never gets near it.

Aberdeen then never gave us an inch.

This is correctible but still feels like shit.

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Team don't have the bottle when it really matters. 

The defence completely crumble under any sort of pressure. What the fuck is Flanagan doing before their 2nd goal to give away the shy and don't even start me on Goldson.

Tonight is the night that really emphasises how we won't win the League. When it really matters, we can't get that win. They can.

This is my worry now, the bottle goes, half the players hit a run of poor form and the season peters out by the end of December

4 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Fuck this. 

Where the fuck is this sheep team when the taigs rock up?? 

I know we've only ourselves to blame but if I was a sheep fan I'd be asking that fuckin question. 

Pish Rangers,  just utter pish. 

Am away tae kill some brain cells. 

The first 35 minutes that was every inch the Aberdeen team that us and celtic thumped, we gave them a shitty equaliser and then did it again. The back 4 were an absolute disgrace. The problem is you know 3 of them will play again sunday. 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Still a few losers that will always be losers .No matter what 

Our captain frequently costs us games but the scums gets them out of jail tonight when they need him.

As sickening as it is to say but that's what makes them winners and us losers with the current squad. That's the difference.

Not saying it Tavs fault tonight but he certainly didn't help.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Hamilton ,Feyenoord and now tonight we’ve been a mess in defence.

Is it going to take a cup defeat before we change it.

As for the Ojo substitution ahead of Greg Stewart - absolutely disgraceful.

Yeah, we need the defense overhauled. It's just now working. I know Barasic wasn't playing today but the critical positions were the CBs. I've never liked Goldson, and I've found Helander difficult to like at times because he is slow and puts himself under pressure. Time we gave Katic and Edmundson a go. If it stays the way it is, I really fear we will win absolutely nothing this season.

I don't give a shit if they lump the ball up the park, at least it's away from our goals - something Goldson and Helander don't seem to understand. But, if they're under orders by Gerrard to play the ball out at all times - then he's very fucking naive and still doesn't get Scottish football. 

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

Played some of our best football of the season in the first half and our worst football of the season in the second.

Two defensive errors and genuinely one of the worst refereeing performances i've ever seen, cost us here.

Surprising this isn't being mentioned more.  At least one, possibly two penalties denied and Cosgrove and Logan should have walked.

1 minute ago, barrymorrison1 said:

This game up there is about heart and desire.

ojo has none, you can carry one fancy dan in aribo, but not 2 shitebags. 
Tarriers showed how it’s done.

won games last kick last year against hertz Dundee and killie last minute. 
destroy the sheep when on top, we cruising at 2-0 and end up in a slug fest that we always seem to lose against them.

pathetic

Not always about heart and desire. Tactically we lost that because we didn’t have an outball on the left side. 

You could see every time Flanagan got the ball they knew he was going to turn back and play it backwards. It allowed them so much time to reset defensively, meaning Kent and Aribo had to go hunting for the ball far deeper than they should. 

Archived