*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

The gaffers got to take some of the blame tonight.

You have Goldson struggling the whole game should have brought Katic on for him. Im sure it was Katic that was playing poor against motherwell and got taken off early. You take off Arfield and bring on Ojo both a waste of a jersey. We took off Kent when we need a goal we also had Defoe and Stewart on the bench who have scored goals. I felt sorry for Flanagan out of the team for ages played at left back. We would have been better with Haliday at least thats his natrual side.

The line up needs to change and people need dropped but doubt it will happen. I hope this is the boot up the arse the players need before Sunday but again I doubt it. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, plymouthranger said:

Not always about heart and desire. Tactically we lost that because we didn’t have an outball on the left side. 

You could see every time Flanagan got the ball they knew he was going to turn back and play it backwards. It allowed them so much time to reset defensively, meaning Kent and Aribo had to go hunting for the ball far deeper than they should. 

Yeah, your right there, but when it comes dragged down to a fight, they are experts at it from what I ever see of them.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Well aye cause that’s the difference. We shite our pants for 40 mins when they score they’re 2nd. Tarriers concede and go up the park and score. 

Mentality issue all day long

Rather than it being shite baggery I think after the second with it being so fucking easy the players minds wandered to Sunday imo. Still not good enough by a far cry from the reasons being banded about here right now. A group players who were heroes after the last few games suddenly are all bottle merchants.

Aye ok.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Surprising this isn't being mentioned more.  At least one, possibly two penalties denied and Cosgrove and Logan should have walked.

The refs are pish up here and always will be, they make an arse of things nearly every single match

But when you're 2-0 up against a team who cant play 2 passes then you cant blame the refs, that's why it's not getting mentioned as much tonight 

Just now, Sparkle said:

Cosgrove being allowed 5 fouls before being booked and the penalty when Morelos was brought down on the edge of the box (the ref was like a metre away) Pathetic refereeing.

You just got the feeling though that Tav would have missed the pen. It was just that sort of night. 

10 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Flanagan is useless, didn’t take on his man once which left us totally unbalanced. 

Got that one badly wrong Gerrard, why the fuck did Ojo come on over Stewart? Why didn’t we make any subs until 80 fucking minutes

2nd paragraph exactly what i was thinking.

Gerrard putting ojo on was a terrible decision, guys got heart of a mouse and already showing body language of someone who doesn't want to hang around, Goldsons behaviour for their 2nd too flappings around while everyone else plays on, clown. 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Gerrard  was absolute shite tonight with the subs he put on 

Fucking shocking

Yeah , he's to accept some of the blame . I'm not sure what he's thinking of playing Ojo , particularly in that kind of game . 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That's 4 points dropped needlessly 

I have maintained that the scum won't drop points for the rest of the year until they play is 

Now big pressure on us to catch up .Something we just can't handle 

Dropping points at the very start of this run of away games makes it almost impossible to be level with them by the time we play at new year.  We needed an almost flawless run of results but instead got this.

I think we've fucked it already

8 minutes ago, Cadman said:

Absolutely shite, Goldson should be benched but he's a certainty to start on Sunday and I fear he'll cost us the game.

If we're all honest, he's needed a "rest" for a while. Far too many stupid mistakes. And this fucking around at the back. Who the fuck does he think he is 

As already mentioned, tonight highlights our deficiencies in defence when teams get at us. We've got away with results this season, particularly Kilmarnock and St Mirren away, which has papered over the cracks. To drop points after being 2 goals up is criminal 🙈

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

2-0 Aberdeen couldn't get near us. Did we hammer home the advantage did we fuck we shat it.

Not even good enough to protect it mate, all we needed to do  was make sure we closed the door, park the bus, do whatever was need to keep in front.

Our defence needs punted if we want to win anything 

Just now, Getstiffed said:

Rather than it being shite baggery I think after the second with it being so fucking easy the players minds wandered to Sunday imo. Still not good enough by a far cry from the reasons being banded about here right now. A group players who were heroes after the last few games suddenly are all bottle merchants.

Aye ok.

It’s their first big test in the league all season so aye they are bottle merchants. 

Like I fucking said if you genuinely think that our minds wandered to Sunday then it’s clearly a fucking mentality issue. 

Tarriers have just scored 70 seconds after conceding, was thier mind on Sunday? 

We fucking shat it, again

Archived