*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Gerrard should have a look at himself tonight also.

50 - 55 minutes in and a substitutions should have been made not with 10 minutes to go. Then when they were the Liverpool loanee gets on before Stewart who scored two goals at the weekend.

Bizarre or shite. Either or, he's always been poor at making them.

Stewart would have started over Arfield for me but how even doesn't even get on is baffling.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Aribo- Davis Kent all moving the ball well til the sheep got a goal then the whole team collapsed 

Moving ball well..... did he provide an assist? Create a clear cut chance? Decisive tackle? Drive the team forward? He did fuck all as usual. Scored a wonder goal against Brazil though huh?.....

3 minutes ago, bluebovril said:

Goldson for me has played a couple of games to many he needs benched and get katic on for a few games 

If goldson plays on Sunday I fear the worse 

Tonight was brutal .The beggars watch that and they will feel complete confidence 

Scum probably just had enough of a scare to wisen up for Sunday too 

The only real chance we had in the 2nd half came from Tav's free kick (def pen). That's your problem right there. Yes we lost 2 goals from crap defending but we were absolute dog shit in the second period and we had Defoe and Stewart on the bench who both scored against them in the previous game at home. 

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

If it doesnt happen then it shows how weak the manager is .

At 2-2 we needed a strong leader  , not a clown at the back that constantly fucks up.......

It's not just Tav though. Goldson and Helander are firmly in the same bracket. Not a gram of steel between them. They couldn't intimidate five year olds, far less their very limited ability

Just what we need against the scum, not!

3 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Does the fact our MF vanished for the second half of the first half not merit a mention? No trying to be funny here but you can drop the best CB's in the world into a game where their MF keeps giving the ball away cheaply in our own half and they'd eventually get mugged just like ours did.

When Arfield was subbed I suddenly remembered he was playing. Ryan Jack had his worst game by a country mile.

Just annoyed at every cunt mate they are all to blame.

I believe we have a good team capable of great things. Then things like tonight happen gutted

5 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

If that clusterfuck tonight doesn't gee them up for Sunday then nothing will, iam just hoping that tonight's results gives them a right boot up the backside. 

If I was a player I would be fucking seething with myself, and bursting my absolute balls on Sunday for the cause.

Be Men or be mouses...... its up to youse.

Unfortunately I suspect the heads will drop, Gerrard will set us up playing straight into Lennon's hands and we'll have a repeat of the Ibrox performance from earlier this season.

Just now, SIRB_72 said:

Slightly worrying as well that Morelos has a poor game, not a criticism of him, and we drop points. 

To be fair he didn't get a lot of change out of their back line.

We looked very lopsided without the threat of Barasic on the left. A problem we had time and again last season 

7 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

I did expect us to drop 4 points in this December run but fuck me I didn't expect two of them to be like that!

It was like somebody popped a balloon after they scored their first goal. I don't know what was worse letting them back in with the comical defencing, the lack of any ability to take the game back into control or the manager's complete lack of willingness to change?

From the 40th minute it was a complete fucking shit show but it has been coming especially away from home.

Wasnt a ballon that popped it was the sound off breaking glass. 

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Every game is a different game with a different set of circumstances other than the fact it was a hostile atmosphere and a game with something important riding on it........in fact not that different at all.

But we'll pretend it was different to suit your argument regardless of the facts.

But you used a game against Feyenoord to suit your argument? Ok

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

Slightly worrying as well that Morelos has a poor game, not a criticism of him, and we drop points. 

Didn’t seem himself, hopefully he’s not taking the huff about something behind the scenes, or maybe he just wants to stay at Rangers 

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

For what he has done so far this season, I'll allow an off game or 2. We are so ineffective when he's not playing/playing shite though. Far too reliant on him tbh.

5 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Cosgrove and Logan should've seen red

Not defending it but we see the same tactics from teams week in week out go unpunished. Just another in a long line of shite referees. We had the game in the bag tho and gave it away. 

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

It's not just Tav though. Goldson and Helander are firmly in the same bracket. Not a gram of steel between them. They couldn't intimidate five year olds, far less their very limited ability

Just what we need against the scum, not!

The whole backline is a shambles , and they 2 big lassies at CB are always going to cost us in big games.........

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Flanagan maybe an old fashioned, average full back but people blaming him are so wrong. Goldson's worse game in a Rangers shirt and Kent at fault on the second goal.

Also, not making a sub until 75 min when clearly things were not working was strange. And the Ojo experiment needs binned. Defoe was raging on the bench. Sometimes Gerrard's subs are strange. As for bringing on Katic to win a Hail Mary - why not!

Flanagan is shite at both goals....the 1st his touch is atrocious and knocks it to the lad......if he doesn't panic initially they don't win the throw which leads to the goal.....so I'm sorry Flanagan is every bit culpable tonight 

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Up to them scoring our whole team were moving the ball well 

they score -Davis cant hold the ball - Ryan J seemed lost and Kent insisted on running across the pitch 

I’ve never seen Kent so deep no idea why he’s coming back into his own half to pick up the ball. 

Even if Accies had nicked a draw it only would have masked some serious problems and made our result better than it was. Namely

- Helander's lack of pace exposed

- Goldson far too slack and error prone

- awful choice, timing, lack of substitutions given the game situation..

We were in total control of that game and inexcusable surrendered the lead

7 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

If that clusterfuck tonight doesn't gee them up for Sunday then nothing will, iam just hoping that tonight's results gives them a right boot up the backside. 

If I was a player I would be fucking seething with myself, and bursting my absolute balls on Sunday for the cause.

Be Men or be mouses...... its up to youse.

Well you would like that to be the response, I just doubt if certain players have that in them. Our captain being one of them. He was poor again tonight, not as bad as others, but never a captain in a million years. To me he sort of sums up exactly why we will probably win fuck all.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

I’ve never seen Kent so deep no idea why he’s coming back into his own half to pick up the ball. 

Cos Aberdeen went from sitting off us to pressing high and we crumbled, so he needed to come deep to get involved and try and help out our midfield.

Archived