*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Watch it back again and try provide an answer to what he gave to the team tonight. Heres a hint it begins with fuck and ends with all.

:lol: he done a lot of closing down, T'd tav up for the cross for our first, dont recall him losing possession but could be wrong, nipped out for a bit. There were plenty worse players than aribo is my point, and it was pretty clear tbh. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Flanagan is shite at both goals....the 1st his touch is atrocious and knocks it to the lad......if he doesn't panic initially they don't win the throw which leads to the goal.....so I'm sorry Flanagan is every bit culpable tonight 

The mistake happened before that but I will agree, many people could have prevented the first goal. It was a total clusterfuck!

16 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

We should be winning regardless but these things can't be ignored to the point of pretending they don't affect the game. 2 of their goals come from him causing mayhem in our box.

Doesn't take much to cause mayhem in our box, basically just put it in there and wait for it to unfold.

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

But you used a game against Feyenoord to suit your argument? Ok

Is that question or statement? I used a high pressure game away from home to illustrate that if they were bottlers we would have been dead and buried by half time in that game. Can't quite remember what happened, remind me?

It was bad enough dropping 2 pouts tonight, but the manner in which we did it was very worrying. Reminded me of the Warburton years where we looked ok in games until the opposition scored and then we fell apart. Tonight was even worse as we looked like getting a big win and then fell apart. 

1 minute ago, Coop said:

2nd half looked like one team full of players with one eye on the final and the other team taking advantage of that with some robust play.  The players shat that second half.

yep - thought when we lost the 1st goal we'd come out battling n the 2nd - never happened 

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The whole backline is a shambles , and they 2 big lassies at CB are always going to cost us in big games.........

Can't head the ball clear at all. Always letting it bounce and fucking about with it. Utterly infuriating

Folk berating Tav I dont understand, over the piece tonight he was probably our best defender......... and no im not kidding. 

Im looking more at experienced players like Davis and Arfield who turned into the invisible men in the middle of the pitch. Kent who offered fuck all other than run about daft.

Most of all i think Gerard needs to have a long look in the mirror or revisit the old tactic books.

Did he really think a spineless cunt like ojo was gonna turn the game? Did he honestly not see the front three werent working? Well yes he did with 3 minutes to go and throws on our best CB to play as a cf....... cant make it up

Lost a big psychological advantage tonight that mhob across the city are under pressure, their game tonight proved that, we eased that pressure off them with this characterless performance after their first goal. This team should be shown recordings like this and educated into what it fucking means !

Tell you what, if SG comes out and says tonight is just 'one of those things - that's football', I'll be even more raging. 

That team needs publicly slaughtered for that second half display. Was like the Murty/Warburton era all over again. Insipid SHITE! Get stuck into them Stevie!

I know it’s only one game but my confidence has completely evaporated and it’s going to be a long month when you look at the fixtures. This wasn’t even close to our most difficult game and our players and manager failed big time. 

Not one player played well and the substitutions just defied belief.

When we needed a winner he brings on Ojo and Katic and leaves Kamara, Stewart and Defoe sitting on their arses.

An extremely bad night all round. 

Seen a few people say I hope this gives them a boot up the arse, why the fuck should they need that? We are in a fucking title race and a cup final.

We just don’t have a winners mentality and that is the stark truth. 

I think I watched a Rangers that at 40 minutes were thinking about the Cup. Sheep score and Rangers cant get their focus again. Awful defending right across the board from us and it needs sorted. A positive(?) we are still in it and ceptic will drop points.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Aribo, Kent, Arfield were so influential in the first half and no where to be found in the second.

Did fuck all except score. Spent the second half knocking aimless 30 yard balls into the corners.

Kicked Brown and scored against them but, so free pass.

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Lost a big psychological advantage tonight that mhob across the city are under pressure, their game tonight proved that, we eased that pressure off them with this characterless performance after their first goal. This team should be shown recordings like this and educated into what it fucking means !

We just dont have it in this squad , when you defend like this bunch do any confidence you have quickly disappears ...........

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Is that question or statement? I used a high pressure game away from home to illustrate that if they were bottlers we would have been dead and buried by half time in that game. Can't quite remember what happened, remind me?

Are you genuinely stupid? Literally no point in even debating with you 

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He didn't cost us the game and you know it! 

Gerrard cost us the game.

Hellander, the slowest CD in the league, is mutton on mogadon and Goldson has been dug shite for months. 

Then we have Tav. Now we have Ojo.

They don't pick themselves and Gerrard has a blind spot for everyone of them. He sees what we see. Everyone of them dug shit for months. Can't blame the players.

12 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

If it doesnt happen then it shows how weak the manager is .

At 2-2 we needed a strong leader  , not a clown at the back that constantly fucks up.......

I don’t disagree mate but it’s never being taken off him , he doesn’t get taken off set pieces ffs so there’s zero chance the armband is 

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

Folk berating Tav I dont understand, over the piece tonight he was probably our best defender......... and no im not kidding. 

Im looking more at experienced players like Davis and Arfield who turned into the invisible men in the middle of the pitch. Kent who offered fuck all other than run about daft.

Most of all i think Gerard needs to have a long look in the mirror or revisit the old tactic books.

Did he really think a spineless cunt like ojo was gonna turn the game? Did he honestly not see the front three werent working? Well yes he did with 3 minutes to go and throws on our best CB to play as a cf....... cant make it up

Tav is shot. Needs out the team for his own good now.

Archived