*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

36 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Scunnered but we were going to be incredibly lucky to not drop any points this month.

Cunts saying that's the difference between us and them etc, look at who they've been playing ffs :lol:

We were coasting towards an easy win, and contrived to give them 2 goals. For the 40 odd minutes after their equaliser we created maybe one direct chance. The filth almost gave us a pass but rectified their mistake within a minute. Yes, it was Hamilton, but they didn’t panic and took all three points. We were dead set for all three and completely shat the bed as we don’t have the winning mentality.

24 minutes ago, Blue Viking said:

If we were 2-0 down- then fought back and made it 2-2 - we would be saying " good result away from home " 

I have to agree with a lot of comments being made on here -  Flanagan is absolute shite - I do not think this team will win the league - and I am certainly not looking forward to Sunday .

I understand what you are saying about it feeling different if we were 2-0 down, but as I said above, the filth have a mentality that says they will not be beaten, we have a mentality that says we will play REALLY well, until we are under a bit of pressure.....

The quickest way to pick us up is to win the cup. If the filth win then it might be a mortal blow for our confidence as far as the league goes. A long way to go, but the signs are there. Tonight reminded me of their match against Kilmarnock last season. When they have problems they can dig themselves out. We hide, and our manager makes weird substitutions.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m no buying this point at pittodrie being nobad. The tarriers skelped them 4-0. So would we have if we didn’t decide to do our usual shite the bed performance.

Shocking result when 2-0 up, and if we want the title, you cannot be doing that from 2-0 up and cruising. 

Shit show.

5 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Cos Aberdeen went from sitting off us to pressing high and we crumbled, so he needed to come deep to get involved and try and help out our midfield.

There was no need for him to drop deep that’s not his job, he left us nothing in the final third and all his play was left to right. We had plenty of the ball in the second half the midfield didn’t need any help. 

4 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Did fuck all except score. Spent the second half knocking aimless 30 yard balls into the corners.

Kicked Brown and scored against them but, so free pass.

Expect for the fact that people have been criticising Arfield’s performances for weeks now. 

1 minute ago, ricksen_da_best said:

scrapping the barrel mate. Of course it was us getting off the hook.

Its neck and neck going into these games tonight so how is scrapping the barrel? We've matched them, they've matched us. I just find it funny that its presented as us being let off as if we were trailing them going into tonight. That I could understand.

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

for who? I'll wait.....

Goldson and Helander should both be dropped after that embarrassment tonight. Both useless  cart horses

Anyone. Bring up Patterson from the youth, give Polster a run of games. How do we know otherwise unless we try? Tav is fucked, mentally. Goldson and Helander should never play in these type of games again, save them for Europe. Free Katic and Edmunson.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

Its neck and neck going into these games tonight so how is scrapping the barrel? We've matched them, they've matched us. I just find it funny that its presented as us being let off as if we were trailing them going into tonight. That I could understand.

We where trailing them with 1 minute to go , and they where home to hamilton, cmon mate😂

2 minutes ago, Brown Brogues said:

I’m no buying this point at pittodrie being nobad. The tarriers skelped them 4-0. So would we have if we didn’t decide to do our usual shite the bed performance.

Shocking result when 2-0 up, and if we want the title, you cannot be doing that from 2-0 up and cruising. 

Shit show.

Its a fuckin disastrous result and anyone who thinks differently is deluded.

We would have went into Sundays game flying , now we are going in with that backline of pussies and the taigs are going to run them ragged.........

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

We just dont have it in this squad , when you defend like this bunch do any confidence you have quickly disappears ...........

That's how I'm saying they better instil it into them quickly and sort the defence particularly Goldson or we'll win fuck all !

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Anyone else still think our captain should take free kicks? Direct or indirect.  Even the last one he hits it in the corner the keeper is standing. Fucking woeful. And don't say who else because my answer is anyone else.

Davis should have hit that last one 

3 minutes ago, Brown Brogues said:

Shit show.

Exactly. The commentator said 5 seconds before aberdeen scored, if we could match Celtics first half goals im sure Gerrard could start resting players... that how much in control we where.

Archived