*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

Cunts wanking over celtic and their brilliant mentality need to fuck off to a celtic forum, or at the very least, the celtic thread. 

You fuck off. celtic would have got that penalty tonight 100%. They're mentality is a marvel of the modern age and deserves to be discussed.

10 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I know it’s only one game but my confidence has completely evaporated and it’s going to be a long month when you look at the fixtures. This wasn’t even close to our most difficult game and our players and manager failed big time. 

Not one player played well and the substitutions just defied belief.

When we needed a winner he brings on Ojo and Katic and leaves Kamara, Stewart and Defoe sitting on their arses.

An extremely bad night all round. 

Seen a few people say I hope this gives them a boot up the arse, why the fuck should they need that? We are in a fucking title race and a cup final.

We just don’t have a winners mentality and that is the stark truth. 

That is what I have been concerned about with this team for a while, but they have a great chance to prove us wrong on Sunday, I still live in hope. 

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Aribo, Kent, Arfield were so influential in the first half and no where to be found in the second.

Kent was fine but all his good work was done away from goal. We'll have barisic in for Flanagan and probably Kamara for aribo or arfield to provide strength in midfield. The centre backs did look bullied but I think it was because aberdeen suddenly turned aggressive and we couldn't respond. Flanagan was nervous and it made all the difference. If McGregor has a weakness it is that there are times he should come for the ball when our CBs have their backs to goal and a man on.

4 minutes ago, TerryTibbs said:

Huge night and we’ve absolutely fucked it 

IT was a huge night away to Killie last year  we fucked it

it was huge night against the scum last year/ this year we fucked it

it was a huge night against hearts we fucked it

theres a pattern here big game s we don't win

Our experience players such as Arfield and Davis along with the two centre backs let us down by taking the tempo out the game after our second goal   Over playing it and playing ourselves into trouble. The left back was a bomb scare ! He was badly at fault for both goals  

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Cunts wanking over celtic and their brilliant mentality need to fuck off to a celtic forum, or at the very least, the celtic thread. 

No one is wanking over their mentality. But I guarantee if they had 40 minutes to get more goals they wouldn’t have fucked it like we did. Utterly shocking how we fell apart after an excellent first half.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Anyone else still think our captain should take free kicks? Direct or indirect.  Even the last one he hits it in the corner the keeper is standing. Fucking woeful. And don't say who else because my answer is anyone else.

In a perfect world our"captain" wouldn't even be playing. We need better.

We need more players with hearts of lions along with ability.

Tav aint it. Neither is Goldson or Helander along with their very obvious other weaknesses. Edmunson and Katic are imo.

We also need a midfield enforcer.

Alfredo and Kent have got it, but players of exceptional technical ability also need protected and with Gerrards blue eyes getting played week in week out, we have been flying by the seat of our pants in some games.

Down to Gerrard and those two points lost are squarely on his shoulders.

Repeat same on Sunday, we are shredded as the sheep are dug shite.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

No one is wanking over their mentality. But I guarantee if they had 40 minutes to get more goals they wouldn’t have fucked it like we did. Utterly shocking how we fell apart after an excellent first half.

I honestly couldn't give a fuck what celtic would do in 40 minutes. 

This is a Rangers forum.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

We need more players with hearts of lions along with ability.

Tav aint it. Neither is Goldson or Helander along with their very obvious other weaknesses. Edmunson and Katic are imo.

We also need a midfield enforcer.

Alfredo and Kent have got it, but players of exceptional technical ability also need protected and with Gerrards blue eyes getting played week in week out, we have been flying by the seat of pur pants in some games.

Down to Gerrard and those two points lost are squarely on his shoulders.

Repeat same on Sunday, we are shredded!

Based on hee haw

1 minute ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Needing a goal - bring on Ojo and Katic. 

Bonkers 

Thought he was going Route One with Katic or Goldson as an emergency striker.

And can someone explain how Cosgrove was allowed to commit more fouls AFTER his final warning than he did before it.

Archived