*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I honestly couldn't give a fuck what celtic would do in 40 minutes. 

This is a Rangers forum.

Jesus Christ, I’m only mentioning them as they are the only ones who will stop us winning the title. 

Ok, I’ll pretend that we are top and that Aberdeen are in second place.  But wait, I can’t mention the ways Aberdeen are playing better  or worse than us, because this is a Rangers forum.... 😂

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Anyone else still think our captain should take free kicks? Direct or indirect.  Even the last one he hits it in the corner the keeper is standing. Fucking woeful. And don't say who else because my answer is anyone else.

It should be someone else getting a go,except captain tav says it's his ball and fuck every one else.

With the benefit of hindsight, playing a right back with a poor left foot at left back and Aribo ahead of Kamara was a mistake for me.  I would play today’s team with Kamara in for Aribo, Arfield more advanced and Barisic in for Flanagan against a celtic.  I would also consider playing Halliday as the back up left back.  He’s not amazing but hasn’t done much wrong in that position and at least carries some sort of forward threat.

Even with the above, we should have took hold of the game at half time or at least for the thirty minutes and we never really cut Aberdeen open a single time.  We resorted to long balls when our strength over them is playing on the deck.

it’s time’s like this I’m slightly thankful to be living abroad and extremely unlikely to bump into any of the filth. 

10 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I’m still absolutely raging. I know there is plenty of football but it feels like we’ve fucked the league tonight. I know I’m probably overreacting but it fkn hurts ☹️☹️

We are all hurting Jinty, and while the league is not over that display from when we gifted them the first goal to them getting the second after being so far ahead at 2-0 is concerning and it makes me worried we cannot win these must win games.

If we win the cup on Sunday then it will all be forgotten about until the next league game, but can we win the cup that is the question ?? :nailbiting:

Just now, BlueThunder said:

Jesus Christ, I’m only mentioning them as they are the only ones who will stop us winning the title. 

Ok, I’ll pretend that we are top and that Aberdeen are in second place.  But wait, I. Any mention the ways Aberdeen are playing better  or worse than us, because this is a Rangers forum.... 😂

You're not only mentioning them, you're saying they would've got more goals if they had 40 minutes and i'm saying i don't give a fuck how many they would've scored or how well they would've done in 40 minutes because this is a Rangers forum, to discuss Rangers.

There's a big thread in general sports on all things celtic and you can discuss their goal scoring abilities in their.

Not sure what your second paragraph means tbh - considering you're in a match thread that involves Aberdeen.

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

With the benefit of hindsight, playing a right back with a poor left foot at left back and Aribo ahead of Kamara was a mistake for me.  I would play today’s team with Kamara in for Aribo, Arfield more advanced and Barisic in for Flanagan. 

Even with the above, we should have took hold of the game at half time or at least for the thirty minutes and we never really cut Aberdeen open a single time.  We resorted to long balls when our strength over them is playing on the deck.

it’s time’s like this I’m slightly thankful to be living abroad and extremely unlikely to bump into any of the filth. 

Not sure airfield deserves a starting spot for Sunday. Kamara, yes! 

Stating the obvious here but losing barisic for tonight and having fucking Flanagan as back up made me shite it as soon as I saw the line up. Barisic playing like he has has been is one of the main reasons we’re a much better team than last season. And Flanagan (especially after not playing a competitive game in fuck knows how long) is just such a terrible footballer to replace him. 

in saying that, drawing a game we were so dominant in is so fucking gutless. There’s every chance we’ll be much further behind celtic come the new year than we were last year

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

You're not only mentioning them, you're saying they would've got more goals if they had 40 minutes and i'm saying i don't give a fuck how many they would've scored or how well they would've done in 40 minutes because this is a Rangers forum, to discuss Rangers.

There's a big thread in general sports on all things celtic and you can discuss their goal scoring abilities in their.

Not sure what your second paragraph means tbh - considering you're in a match thread that involves Aberdeen.

You could just point out Livi

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

We are all hurting Jinty, and while the league is not over that display from when we gifted them the first goal to them getting the second after being so far ahead at 2-0 is concerning and it makes me worried we cannot win these must win games.

If we win the cup on Sunday then it will all be forgotten about until the next league game, but can we win the cup that is the question ?? :nailbiting:

If we play like we did tonight then I don’t think we can win on Sunday, but we seem to be able to turn up in big games so I’m still clinging on to hope 

Just now, TerryTibbs said:

Stating the obvious here but losing barisic for tonight and having fucking Flanagan as back up made me shite it as soon as I saw the line up. Barisic playing like he has has been is one of the main reasons we’re a much better team than last season. And Flanagan (especially after not playing a competitive game in fuck knows how long) is just such a terrible footballer to replace him. 

in saying that, drawing a game we were so dominant in is so fucking gutless. There’s every chance we’ll be much further behind celtic come the new year than we were last year

Barasic was never saving they 3 pussies along the line tonight.............

22 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Anyone else still think our captain should take free kicks? Direct or indirect.  Even the last one he hits it in the corner the keeper is standing. Fucking woeful. And don't say who else because my answer is anyone else.

His second free kick was worse than the one that hit the wall which is saying something. Can’t believe no one hammered it 

12 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

If we had played well and still drawn I’d feel ok. The manner of our performance is what I’m trying to highlight.

Got 2 up, easy game and our minds drifted. Shouldn't have happened, not good enough, but a far cry from shat it or bottled it imo

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

We better get the mods to clean up any mentions On this thread  of the final on Sunday then, given it has nothing to do with today.

Anyway, I’m not going to bite any more. Long story short, we should be top of the league tonight. However.......We don’t have the right mentality.

Just now, G.E.C. said:

His second free kick was worse than the one that hit the wall which is saying something. Can’t believe no one hammered it 

You would have to think Borna would have scored one of them or at least come close. The first one was a hopeful disgrace.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

Got 2 up, easy game and our minds drifted. Shouldn't have happened, not good enough, but a far cry from shat it or bottled it imo

I understand what you are saying, and I’d agree if we had peppered them in the 2nd half. But we looked utterly impotent.

3 minutes ago, sco22y said:

Not sure airfield deserves a starting spot for Sunday. Kamara, yes! 

If we had a decent right winger he would probably shuffle out the team but we don’t unless I’ve forgotten someone.  Hopefully his experience will help us on the day.  Midfield is going to be huge.  We need Barasic though as without him we are far too narrow.

Archived