Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
35 Yard Dangerman

*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I’m still absolutely raging. I know there is plenty of football but it feels like we’ve fucked the league tonight. I know I’m probably overreacting but it fkn hurts ☹️☹️

It definitely ramps up the pressure to win our next two games against celtic.

jintybear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

We better get the mods to clean up any mentions On this thread  of the final on Sunday then, given it has nothing to do with today.

Anyway, I’m not going to bite any more. Long story short, we should be top of the league tonight. However.......We don’t have the right mentality.

Not sure many people are talking about how many goals celtic are going to score in 40 minutes on Sunday? 

If they are, the Admin / Mods should definitely clean up the thread.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlueMe said:

Not sure many people are talking about how many goals celtic are going to score in 40 minutes on Sunday? 

If they are, the Admin / Mods should definitely clean up the thread.

 

 

You know that I’m saying and our chat is getting dull for you, me, and everyone else on this thread. 🖖

BlueMe likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll refrain from criticising Captain Gormless BUT.... can someone please explain why Gerrard sees us struggling, then decides, "I know... I'll bring on Ojo" ????

And please don't tell me he doesn't start him tonight because he's saving him for fuckin Sunday 😫😫

Blumhoilann and JCDBigBear like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ronniescu said:

I'll refrain from criticising Captain Gormless BUT.... can someone please explain why Gerrard sees us struggling, then decides, "I know... I'll bring on Ojo" ????

And please don't tell me he doesn't start him tonight because he's saving him for fuckin Sunday 😫😫

And then Katic for Kent ?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another one who shouldn't start on Sunday is Arfield. Took his goal tonight well and I thought he's back then went on to do absolutely fuck all. On Sunday the midfield battle will be vital and he will be like a man down, but the thing is there is no one there that I trust to come in out with Kamara.

JCDBigBear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Yes. But failing to see how they would have got a penalty in our match. Am I missing something here? Is he saying if that was them they would have got a penalty?

is he not saying it was a stonewall pen. and Beaton is a cheat? it was a stonewall pen, Beaton cleary seen it and shat it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

is he not saying it was a stonewall pen. and Beaton is a cheat? it was a stonewall pen, Beaton cleary seen it and shat it. 

VAR and it was done and dusted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Another one who shouldn't start on Sunday is Arfield. Took his goal tonight well and I thought he's back then went on to do absolutely fuck all. On Sunday the midfield battle will be vital and he will be like a man down, but the thing is there is no one there that I trust to come in out with Kamara.

Arfield has had some big OF games and gets in Broons face. Would be surprised if he doesn't start on Sunday. Probably in front 3.

SIRB_72 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brown Brogues said:

I’m no buying this point at pittodrie being nobad. The tarriers skelped them 4-0. So would we have if we didn’t decide to do our usual shite the bed performance.

Shocking result when 2-0 up, and if we want the title, you cannot be doing that from 2-0 up and cruising. 
 

Shit show.
 

 

We were on course to. Do the same. So. For me it's unforgivable 

JCDBigBear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sco22y said:

VAR and it was done and dusted. 

Could be the difference between a few million(Europa) and a fair few more (CL). Going forward in the game, surely it will happen some day in the SPL. You would think? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Arfield has had some big OF games and gets in Broons face. Would be surprised if he doesn't start on Sunday. Probably in front 3.

That's true man and I to would be surprised if he didn't start. I think he'd much more effective off the bench like the Porto game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, sco22y said:

Could be the difference between a few million(Europa) and a fair few more (CL). Going forward in the game, surely it will happen some day in the SPL. You would think? 

Fuck VAR.

1 minute ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Surprised no ones mentioned Aberdeen singing 

Hey Ryan jack , I wanna know when your going to die ...

Happened at Ibrox last season or this season as well.

Imagine copying Tottenham :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Surprised no ones mentioned Aberdeen singing 

Hey Ryan jack , I wanna know when your going to die ...

Wierdo bastards

I did mate in another thread. Asked if the moral crusading media would bring it up after all of we hate celtic fenain bastards and that gets them going, wishing death on someone cause he's a Rangers player......... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...