Who do the Glasgow Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs and Jews support?

The Widow's Son

its a little weird when you see asian people over here wearing our tops and supporting our team. do they not have their beloved football team back home?

if i went to another country to live my Rangers top would be the first thing packed in the bag. Perhaps they do not value football the same way in which we do.

as others have stated our asian brothers love cricket.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

its a little weird when you see asian people over here wearing our tops and supporting our team. do they not have their beloved football team back home?

if i went to another country to live my Rangers top would be the first thing packed in the bag. Perhaps they do not value football the same way in which we do.

Maybe they're Scottish and 'your' team is their team too?

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Sikhs/Hindus are split between Rangers and celtic. Most Muslims support celtic. 

There's a perception amongst Scottish Asians that Rangers fans are racist. I've posted about this multiple times. 

Aye thanks to the media. 

41 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

No it isn't. The only things that's weird is that you don't seem to be able to comprehend that Asians could be just as Scottish and British as you and I and that Rangers is their football team as much as it is mine or yours. 

43 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

Not if they are british 

5 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

No it isn't. The only things that's weird is that you don't seem to be able to comprehend that Asians could be just as Scottish and British as you and I and that Rangers is their football team as much as it is mine or yours. 

Except you are not British you piece of  SNP supporting shit 

21 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Was walking to Ibrox on Sunday just by the wee Rangers club and some guy was handing out flyers, I just saw SNP on it and me and another couple of boys from the bus started giving him pelters “get tae fuck ya SNP bastard”  wasn’t until we were further down the road another boy showed us one of the flyers and it was actually SNP OUT it said 🤣

Boy handing them out never even said anything just took the abuse 

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Was walking to Ibrox on Sunday just by the wee Rangers club and some guy was handing out flyers, I just saw SNP on it and me and another couple of boys from the bus started giving him pelters “get tae fuck ya SNP bastard”  wasn’t until we were further down the road another boy showed us one of the flyers and it was actually SNP OUT it said 🤣

Your heart was in the right place mate. 😂😂

43 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Supporting SNP doesn’t make you not British. 

“We’re still Rangers, you’re still British.”

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Just makes you a filthy British/uk  PUL hating waste of fucking space 

SNP OUT 

Yeah I agree, I’m just saying he’s British whether he likes it or not. 

27 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Sounds like the kinda shit I do.

Thank fuck I don't walk past there.

Knee jerkers not so anonymous.

:mutley:

1 hour ago, Falcoholic said:

Mr Singh (of posh Indian restaurant fame) is a blue nose. I have seen him and his family in the Thornton Suite a few times. I believe they have a season hospitality package.

And he loves singing Delhi's Walls    :Banane21:

They also have ST's in the stand near us, must have quite a few as they bring different people with them each game!!

2 hours ago, Falcoholic said:

Mr Singh (of posh Indian restaurant fame) is a blue nose. I have seen him and his family in the Thornton Suite a few times. I believe they have a season hospitality package.

And he loves singing Delhi's Walls    :Banane21:

Pretty sure he has two sons named after Oleg Kuznetsov and Mark Walters the mad bastard 😂

13 hours ago, The Widow's Son said:

You see a good few Sikhs at Old Trafford close to the team areas, cheering on their team.  I haven't been in Glasgow for a good few years and didn't notice when I paid a visit.  Do we have many Scottish-Asian fans?  I did see a video once with a Scottish Muslim who had been banned from attending Ibrox games (name is forgotten) but don't recall much else.  A friend once told me of the Avi Cohen Loyal RSC but perhaps he was pulling my leg.

Depends if they are Catholic Muslims or Protestant Muslims. 😉

3 minutes ago, Johnstone Burgh said:

Pretty sure he has two sons named after Oleg Kuznetsov and Mark Walters the mad bastard 😂

Yip. Got speaking to Oleg at Glasgow Airport a good wee while back and he's a right decent fellow.

Pretty sure the story is Mr Singh said he would name his baby-to-be after the next scorer for Rangers... and it turned out to be Oleg Kuznetsov v sellic. :lol: Was good as his word. Same with his other boy.

Archived