Sign in to follow this  
The Widow's Son

Who do the Glasgow Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs and Jews support?

4 hours ago, Mclean RFC said:

its a little weird when you see asian people over here wearing our tops and supporting our team. do they not have their beloved football team back home?

if i went to another country to live my Rangers top would be the first thing packed in the bag. Perhaps they do not value football the same way in which we do.

as others have stated our asian brothers love cricket.

Weird, but I love it. The more 'ethnic' fans support us the better, more Bears and one in the eye for the big bad racist Ranjurs idiots.

Mclean RFC likes this

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Was walking to Ibrox on Sunday just by the wee Rangers club and some guy was handing out flyers, I just saw SNP on it and me and another couple of boys from the bus started giving him pelters “get tae fuck ya SNP bastard”  wasn’t until we were further down the road another boy showed us one of the flyers and it was actually SNP OUT it said 🤣

Boy handing them out never even said anything just took the abuse 

For the record, this is some wee fantasy that Al has. I've made it clear numerous times that I've never voted for the SNP, not that it would matter if I did. 

6 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Sikhs/Hindus are split between Rangers and celtic. Most Muslims support celtic. 

There's a perception amongst Scottish Asians that Rangers fans are racist. I've posted about this multiple times. 

You need to tell them it's the potato people we don't like. Everybody else is ok.

They Gnu likes this

I've worked with a couple Asians who support us. It's more to do with the area you live I think rather than race, there's plenty of Asian guys in North Ayrshire who support us and probably plenty of Asians in taig areas that support them

Rambo1872 likes this

6 hours ago, Mclean RFC said:

its a little weird when you see asian people over here wearing our tops and supporting our team. do they not have their beloved football team back home?

if i went to another country to live my Rangers top would be the first thing packed in the bag. Perhaps they do not value football the same way in which we do.

as others have stated our asian brothers love cricket.

Immigrants and children of immigrants integrating into society. What a horrible thought.

3 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Weird, but I love it. The more 'ethnic' fans support us the better, more Bears and one in the eye for the big bad racist Ranjurs idiots.

if anything if i see them wearing a Rangers top i at least acknowledge their good taste.

ayrshireranger likes this

10 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Was walking to Ibrox on Sunday just by the wee Rangers club and some guy was handing out flyers, I just saw SNP on it and me and another couple of boys from the bus started giving him pelters “get tae fuck ya SNP bastard”  wasn’t until we were further down the road another boy showed us one of the flyers and it was actually SNP OUT it said 🤣

Boy handing them out never even said anything just took the abuse 

That will be the Rangers board hunting for you to ban you now.

Tiger Shaw likes this

13 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Sikhs/Hindus are split between Rangers and celtic. Most Muslims support celtic. 

There's a perception amongst Scottish Asians that Rangers fans are racist. I've posted about this multiple times. 

I know plenty of Rangers fans who are racist, I don't think that defines the club though.

ayrshireranger likes this