Who do the Glasgow Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs and Jews support?

The Widow's Son

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 02/12/2019 at 00:38, The Widow's Son said:

You see a good few Sikhs at Old Trafford close to the team areas, cheering on their team.  I haven't been in Glasgow for a good few years and didn't notice when I paid a visit.  Do we have many Scottish-Asian fans?  I did see a video once with a Scottish Muslim who had been banned from attending Ibrox games (name is forgotten) but don't recall much else.  A friend once told me of the Avi Cohen Loyal RSC but perhaps he was pulling my leg.

Is the reason for your question related to this ... https://www.holyrood.com/news/view,public-inquiry-to-probe-islamophobia-in-scotland_10482.htm

Is it not the case that RC schools have an extra period for religion and this attracts kids of other minority religions? 

Given all the leading fascists were RC and yet the vatican slept through the war I would doubt there are many Jews favour the dark side

On 02/12/2019 at 09:50, shaka said:

Not completely true.  I'm a Muslim who went to a Catholic school (only school near my home at the time) but I've always supported Rangers.  My cousins support Rangers too but I know some people who went to non-denominational schools and support them.

I think they're are lots of factors and school is only one of them.  I liked Rangers players like Laudrup while growing up so supported Rangers even though it meant I got some stick for it at school.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧Well done you for not paying attention and missing their apartheid schooling propaganda fenian shite!🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Mainly tend to see myself as a born again agnostic, but in last 7 years watching  Rangers have often thrown my hands skyward and shouted to the heavens "oh my God", "Jesus Christ" and occasional "Halle f*cking lujah" so maybe just a lapsed Christian.

So who do atheists and agnostics support ?

27 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Mainly tend to see myself as a born again agnostic, but in last 7 years watching  Rangers have often thrown my hands skyward and shouted to the heavens "oh my God", "Jesus Christ" and occasional "Halle f*cking lujah" so maybe just a lapsed Christian.

They  don't believe anyone worthy of support exists...

5 hours ago, tannerall said:

Arnae There FC

Archived