Uefa charge for Feyenoord

RFC55

Statement on UEFA site says Rangers will only face charges over fireworks.

Disciplinary proceedings have been opened following the UEFA European League group stage match between Feyenoord and Rangers FC (2-2), played on 28 November in the Netherlands.

Charges against Feyenoord:
- Setting off of fireworks - Art. 16 (2) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations (DR)
- Stairways blocked - Art. 38 of the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations

Against Rangers FC:
- Setting off of fireworks - Art. 16 (2) DR

The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body will deal with this case at its meeting on 27th February 2020

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank fuck for that. Hopefully the worry of the last few days is a big deterrent to anyone even mentioning the pope etc in stadiums whilst playing in Europe. The outcry from certain quarters tonight should be glorious.

2 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Thank fuck for that. Hopefully the worry of the last few days is a big deterrent to anyone even mentioning the pope etc in stadiums whilst playing in Europe. The outcry from certain quarters tonight should be glorious.

I agree. After this Sunday there should be no more bigotry until 29th of December..

13 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

So all that cunts ripping into or own calling people who follow the club all over Europe pricks and whatever else and telling them to fuck off support somebody else was all for nothing.

Nodody does self loathing quite like our support

I’m not one of the ones telling our supporters to support someone else but if the alleged song was sung then it wasn’t very clever and singing the alleged add ons could have gotten us in real trouble and a full stadium closure so I won’t apologise for being raging at anyone who allegedly done it.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I mentioned this at the time, the BBC only mentioned flares not songs, the papers probably picked up the threads on here and they said we could face a charge for naughty words.

Lesson is don’t feed the fuckin press on here.

The thread I made on Friday morning was AFTER the papers reported it 

Archived