Uefa charge for Feyenoord

RFC55

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I see the Springburn boys are being banned for their banner...

That’s a fucking shambles, no even in the same country as the game was being played. 

Yet again, let’s go right after our own fans and let others get away with constant biased pish.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I see the Springburn boys are being banned for their banner...

How can they ban them?  Fucking clowns.

Off topic. But I went to pick up my cup final ticket today and I was asked for my season ticket for ID. When I said I have my driving license he said I need my season ticket 🤣🤣🤣. What chance has anyone got being banned wie they twats

7 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

That’s a fucking shambles, no even in the same country as the game was being played. 

Yet again, let’s go right after our own fans and let others get away with constant biased pish.

Banning the folk with flares too if they can be identified.

Great start to a huge week for us....Let's keep the momentum going by hammering they sheep cunts on Wednesday then all attention turns to the biggest old firm in a number of years at hampden on sunday.

22 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I’m not one of the ones telling our supporters to support someone else but if the alleged song was sung then it wasn’t very clever and singing the alleged add ons could have gotten us in real trouble and a full stadium closure so I won’t apologise for being raging at anyone who allegedly done it.

The alleged song was sweet Caroline, agreed that signing the add ons is a wee bit naughty but ffs some went over the top, full meltdown mode, some even saying  that the lads in Rotterdam aren’t  real supporters 🤣

Good news. You can be sure though that after the publicity FARE will be raging and feel they've missed a trick and will be absolutely determined to give us their special attention in the future. The representative they had at the game will be getting his arse whacked big time for not nailing us.

Archived