Uefa charge for Feyenoord

RFC55

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

That’s a fucking shambles, no even in the same country as the game was being played. 

Yet again, let’s go right after our own fans and let others get away with constant biased pish.

Sadly, plenty on here looking for it, along with the fantasy sectarian/racist chants. 

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Is only for setting flares off. 

Thank fuck for that. 

That is excellent news when considering what the sanctions could have been for the FTP stuff.     

Our fans need to wise up to the 21st century rule book.    

The Club will have a 5 figure sum to pay for the idiots display of flares which are not only banned but are dangerous.  

We were fortunate that we were not sanctioned for the idiots singing FTP.

The Fenian banner got us bad publicity as did the 2 clowns singing for Dutch TV.

Why light flares in the ground when Rangers will be fined by UEFA?

Why sing songs which could result in stadium closure and fines by UEFA costing Rangers more than £1 million?

Why parade a banner with Fenian Bstrds on it or sing for Dutch TV just to get Rangers bad publicity?

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

Great news, most likely will be a slap on the wrist

A reducing fine seems to be the punishment for this sort of stuff . What and when was our last one :p:

And we seen the headlines from cunts Ralston and Swan , saying Uefa have a 3 strikes and your out headlines :mutley:

Shower of utter bastards

19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Do yourselves a favour and don’t read the FF thread man. Full of complete throbbers

Mate, my advice would be to post something that will get you banned and that will sort out the need to visit that pish forum. Simples. :thumbsup: 

49 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

The amount of folk on FF wanting the full away section banned after the game on Thursday reading that Jordan Campbell's tweets.... Think he travelled over on a supporters bus as well who needs enemies. 

FF has been a joke. There was a thread ‘If’ we get into the last 16 and ‘if’ we draw the tarriers Ibrox ‘could’ be closed. Boy took an absolute meltdown man was embarrassing to watch

4 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

In this day and age its hard to believe the amount of silly cunts who do this. They never ever learn.

It is all the fault of these vloggers . Fucking pish they spout . It gives bears ideas for their moment of popularity  :whistle:

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No even got an account anymore mate, had two or theee bans lol

You just lurk from the outside now then, that is not so bad.  :happy:

I honestly cannot stand that forum and only ever dip in if RM is down for some reason. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

It is all the fault of these vloggers . Fucking pish they spout . It gives bears ideas for their moment of popularity  :whistle:

Social media has had a big hand in fucking football. There is no doubt in my mind that the internet in general has not been a good thing for football. Apart from this forum obviously.

3 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Social media has had a big hand in fucking football. There is no doubt in my mind that the internet in general has not been a good thing for football. Apart from this forum obviously.

Agreed . Social media being adopted on media platforms gives me the boke

Seeing sky scour the net for comments from individual  rent a quotes  for their comments . It's pathetic

if some of our support cant behave themselves then sadly too avoid trouble the good gers fans going away from home or at ibrox need to tell these people to stop when it happens.

away in europe, full of the drink and not the brightest. not a good combination in regards to representing the club.

although there are many out there who can handle themselves properly and realise they too in their own small way play ambassador roles for Rangers and what it stands for.

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

I really don’t understand how singing a song will result in a harsher sentence than fireworks. Surely fireworks have a greater potential of causing harm than a song.

The whole thing is nuts and I am sure someone managed to get UEFA to include sectarianism to be classed as racism. I wonder who might have thought that might have been a good idea to fuck up Rangers fans. :thinking:

Paranoid loyal. 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

How?

Because their face was all over social media and the papers, posing with a huge "sectarian" banner. The club was backed into a corner with that one.

Doesn't matter if the guys were in the stadium or in their back garden tbh. The club can't have an everyone anyone campaign then turn a blind eye to that.

Pish, but what did they expect in this day and age tbh.

Archived