Only "desperate" clubs would pay big for Morelos - Charlie Nicholas

.Williamson.

oh charlie your a bitter one it seems.

if only hitting 30 goals almost before xmas meant something with half of them in european football.

If only breaking their messiah larssons goals in europe  before xmas meant something.

If only being close to that legendary half season tally that negri reached was actually an achievement.

top goal scorer in the europa league. Several caps for columbia and a goal now.

top goalscorer inscotland by a mile. will most likely double what anyone else gets easily.

he literally needs to cure cancer before they acknowledge him.

but a hattrick on sunday will do him wonders in their eyes. or set them on a deeper, darker path of denial.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Rangers are "dreaming up" figures for Morelos then goes on to do the exact same thing for Edouard. Really just shows how much of a simpleton the cunt really is.

Okay, fair enough, Edouard has scored a few goals against us but has scored just as many goals in the CL as Morelos has. So scoring against us adds £10 million pound on to your value? Kind of a compliment really!

Literally clinging to this hasn't scored against them. 

Morelos being joint top scorer in the SPFL and Europa league and a full international for Columbia counts for nothing then Charlie.

Another bitter ex player desperate to play down his achievements

I really think alfie will sink them this weekend to finally shut them all up. 

Charlie isn't the brightest as we all know and he gets paid for this reaction seeking  piffle.

Predictable nonsense from a Sellick man.

No doubt they will print a story from  an ex Ranger saying the exact opposite in a day or two.

All part of the media build up to the Betfred final.

27 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Charlie isn't the brightest as we all know and he gets paid for this reaction seeking  piffle.

Predictable nonsense from a Sellick man.

No doubt they will print a story from  an ex Ranger saying the exact opposite in a day or two.

All part of the media build up to the Betfred final.

We have Boydy telling us he will walk through Glasgow in nothing but his boxers if Mo goes for anything near the top end of prices quoted. 

2 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

So the real test of a goal scorer is whether he's scored against Bheast FC? 

These cunts are fucking obsessed with Morelos. Hope to fuck the wee man puts them to the sword on Sunday and puts his finger up to his lips when he does. 

I want a tim skelping on Sunday! 

Well hopefully mr Gerrard actually starts him against them this weekend and doesnt repeat the last game!! 

That's been written with one objective in mind, to get a reaction. No serious pundit would claim that scoring in the Europa league group stages isn't a decent level. If its that easy how many have the Man utd and Arsenal strikers managed?. I doubt Nicholas has watched Morelos closely enough times to make any sort of judgement on his worth. The prick who writes for the record, Gordon parks, constantly talks Morelos down as well but you know its cos he is  one biased no mark whereas Nicholas seems to be doing it to be "controversial".  Both pish viewpoints no matter their motivation.

Edouard has 0 CL goals so he’s basing this on him not scoring against them. 

I have never in my life wished for any single Rangers player to score against them, it’s never mattered who scored against them, all that mattered was the result but Id genuinely give my left arm for Morelos to bang in a hattrick on Sunday. 

The constant pish from the media about their player valuations was funny until they’ve started to attempt to drag our players down. 

Archived