Only "desperate" clubs would pay big for Morelos - Charlie Nicholas

.Williamson.

I think finally scoring against them is important to his overall value but there is more to Morelos than that. If they focus on him and target on him too much, it will open spaces for Kent who has already had a few big moments against them. This is the game we win.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea where they’ve got this idea from that Edouard has to be worth more than Morelos, Edouard is bang average and they won’t say it but he was a panic buy because they needed to replace Dembele. They paid 10m for him and they’ll be very lucky if they see it back .

Was discussing it with people at work who are neutrals and they all agree Edouard isn’t in the same league as Morelos in pretty much any department 

Morelos is worth at least 40m probably more and any neutral will tell you that 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I think finally scoring against them is important to his overall value but there is more to Morelos than that. If they focus on him and target on him too much, it will open spaces for Kent who has already had a few big moments against them. This is the game we win.

If we keep recycling possession and keep on the offense and try to match up we can win the game.

King said he wouldn't sell him for 40 milion in January. At no point did he say he was worth that to another club. . If he said he wouldn't sell him for 100 million the point is the same, Morelos is not for sale.

Charlie obviously has issues with the English language. I blame his schooling. 

45 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Charlie will be choking on his own verbal diarrhoea shortly....

Him and all the other critics in the Scottish media. 

Once the morelos hasn't scored against them argument is taking away. Plenty will be eating their words. 

I really think this weekend he's going to take them down. 

Thing is, if he played for the taigs he’d be talked up as Messi’s replacement and it’d be £50million per leg.

Best bit is he’s going nowhere until summer, hope the wee mad bastard crushes them on Sunday. 1-0 with a last minute Morelos winner would be celebrated like no other goal in our lifetimes...

5 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Look forward to him scoring against them but it’s only in their fucking heads that any buying club when watching him play for Columbia and run riot in European competition will pause and say.....no goals v celtic?  

Goals versus them do not a 20million+ price tag make. Just another example of their delusional sense of self importance. 

I honestly believe that Morelos will end up playing in the EPL and this shit from knickerless is the start of a sustained attack and continuance to what the boy is going through up in Scotland only the audience is bigger and the sustained attacks on the boys character will be more vociferous due to the bigger audience.

Morelos is only being singled out for a character assassination because he plays in a Rangers jersey.

It's criminal and it's just plain wrong.

Archived