Hibs emails out

Escobar

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

There must be a limit on how many can join these away schemes now imo.

The problem has never been as bad as now. Id say the first 7/8 thousand that tick the box on renewal. The rest go onto a waiting list for a place on the scheme.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

All the glory hunters are back now we resemble a football team again. Meanwhile the troops that have been from the north of Scotland to Berwick on our journey back are missing out

At the very least should be a points or loyalty based system.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

All the glory hunters are back now we resemble a football team again. Meanwhile the troops that have been from the north of Scotland to Berwick on our journey back are missing out

celtic are trying to turn away from that system just now which might play effect with what we where thinking

2 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

celtic are trying to turn away from that system just now which might play effect with what we where thinking

You won't get a system that works for all bro but something needs done. Lads in December sitting on 1 game is bonkers

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Think your tick the box first idea is brilliant 

18 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Should have been done when we got up to the premiership.

They’ve completely fucked it.

Even priority  systems that see 6k missing out 😂

17 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Includes me.

Hopefully them away 😎 

Same, but got a feeling getting a cat b last season I won’t get a cat a/b this one. SLO doesn’t know if that’s the case so waiting on an email back from the TO.

28 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Ruled out celtic and Hearts due to getting Hibs last season by the look of things.

Shite considering it wasn’t even in place last season

8D36A5A9-D458-4B80-88A0-75F8A94DF8FB.jpeg

I'll need to check my order history but I think I got Aberdeen last season and both them and hearts this season. They talk shite 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'll need to check my order history but I think I got Aberdeen last season and both them and hearts this season. They talk shite 

Them checking last season would indicate a degree of competency and as we know competency is in short supply at the ticket office 

40 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Ruled out celtic and Hearts due to getting Hibs last season by the look of things.

But this seasons higher tier matches don’t rule you out of this seasons games , they talk shite 😂

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Canny mind of being ruled out of Forfar coz I got Peterhead the season before 

Archived