Novo's Bar

Malkytfp1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Willis said:

Do you need a ticket to get in on match days?

Love wee nacho but seems he just wants to profit from fans, havent been in the pub, heard good and bad things about it

Tickets for the filth game, like more or less every other boozer does :tu:

Loved him as a player anything he’s done since seems to be about cash. I’ll be honest hired him as a speaker at a function one night and he was probably one of worst I’ve seen. Turned up couple hours late, answered max 8 questions took his photos and fucked off

51 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Loved him as a player anything he’s done since seems to be about cash. I’ll be honest hired him as a speaker at a function one night and he was probably one of worst I’ve seen. Turned up couple hours late, answered max 8 questions took his photos and fucked off

Jeez. Don’t meet your heroes I guess. I loved him as a player also, but these things are never nice to hear.

52 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Seems to be a habit among ex players, heard a few horror stories about them being booked to speak and it being an utter shambles,  I've heard Goram is bad for it

Been in the pub twice , Nacho was great with the guests I had up. It’s a shame we always want to put the boot into our own , must be brilliant being a person going thru life never having had made any mistakes or bad decisions. I wish him and the pub well as end of the day I’d rather folk drank in there than some of the non Rangers bars you see mobbed before matchdays.  Only thing I never agreed on was charging folk 10 quid to get in when we played the unwashed. I know you get a pint and pie but not everyone would want food.

8 hours ago, Willis said:

Seems to be a habit among ex players, heard a few horror stories about them being booked to speak and it being an utter shambles,  I've heard Goram is bad for it

He was with Charlie Miller that night Charlie Miller couldn’t have been better more apologetic about being late maybe got Novo on a bad night but didn’t look interested, 

Seeing as we're seriously into intrigue and gossip like auld wummin at a knitting bee. Just pick a player and give it fucking large for every misdemeanour and fuck up they've ever made in life. Doesn't have to be true of course, as lies, rumours, half truths and speculations are fine and  make for much more interesting reading and leave them without any parentage.

Better still, the virtue signalling brigade can join in and add all that racist sectarian chanting to it and get worked up into a frenzy to make their day. Doesn't have to be true of course. Just make it up. Wee Jimmy told me. 

Then the whole world can look in,  stand back and burst their fucking sides at the fuck up WE are!

This fucking place sometimes.

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Seeing as we're seriously into intrigue and gossip like auld wummin at a knitting bee. Just pick a player and give it fucking large for every misdemeanour and fuck up they've ever made in life. Doesn't have to be true of course, as lies, rumours, half truths and speculations are fine and  make for much more interesting reading and leave them without any parentage.

Better still, the virtue signalling brigade can join in and add all that racist sectarian chanting to it and get worked up into a frenzy to make their day. Doesn't have to be true of course. Just make it up. Wee Jimmy told me. 

Then the whole world can look in,  stand back and burst their fucking sides at the fuck up WE are!

This fucking place sometimes.

Be easier to take this seriously if you never wished death on Wallace and Miller lol

3 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

Been in the pub twice , Nacho was great with the guests I had up. It’s a shame we always want to put the boot into our own , must be brilliant being a person going thru life never having had made any mistakes or bad decisions. I wish him and the pub well as end of the day I’d rather folk drank in there than some of the non Rangers bars you see mobbed before matchdays.  Only thing I never agreed on was charging folk 10 quid to get in when we played the unwashed. I know you get a pint and pie but not everyone would want food.

For home games against them I agree mate but for away games most boozers are ticketed and some charge so I don't really have a problem with that on the away games vs them or finals or semis 

Plenty of our ex heroes do more for themselves than the club / fans. For me Nacho differs, he's proved over the years he gets us, he is one of us. Does plenty for Rangers charities and supporters groups, I've no issues with him earning a living off the back of his time at Rangers. Rarely hear complaints about his behaviour at events.

All the best Nacho.

Archived