Sign in to follow this  
graeme_4

Rangers related one liners

A guy I work with is a mentalist although nearly retired.

We work in  a big open plan "professional" office and the chat last week got round to concerts an in particular Rod Stewart.

Oh says one of the Directors are you going to see Rod Stewart to the bold FW.

"The only time I would go to see him would be to put my foot through the feckin  drum kit"  he says.

He knew he had gone too far but next day we had a laugh about it.

Could've been "Who ate all the pies" being sung by our fans at  Inverness in the 8th minute.

Still can't believe how many folk, including the Sun reporter took this seriously. 😀

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/630467/Rangers-fans-plan-tribute-to-sacked-sutton-goalie-wayne-shaw-by-munching-pies-during-clash-with-inverness/

Back in the 80's , during another mundane game , the tannoy system announced ' would the club electrician report to the main gate ' , as it sometimes did in those days .  

Quick as a flash someone pipes up ' Oh aye , and what's he gonnae do . . . . . plug in McCoist ? ' 

Walter Smith's Blue and white army, still get goosebumps thinking about thousands of Bears singing that, and the clapping sounded like an earthquake, the old Rangers end at parkhead, happy days. 

19 minutes ago, Rangers#1 said:

On the wall beside the main entrance to Glasgow central someone wrote in big letters "Jesus Saves" underneath someone else wrote "but DJ nets the rebound" was there for years.

Hard to beat this one though

Jim Leighton "I nearly got a hand to that"

Davie Cooper "Aye, on the way back out"

:lol:

This is the winner, close thread 

2 hours ago, AlCapone said:

When I was in my 40s I went to confessions, I told he priest I’m aRangers fan and I’m shagging a 21 year old girl half my age. He said say 3 Hail Marys. I said I’m not cathothic. He said well why are you telling me then, I said I’m fucking telling everyone ya cunt 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

2nd Flute likes this