Jack nervousness tonight

Smile

Crept through the whole team and cost us the game before they scored in 39 minutes I thought we were fantastic then we capitulated and fell apart after that.

Why was Stewart and Kamara not playing and why did we sub so late on.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

No idea what game you were watching but he was not to blame. 

The game where he still looked like he was playing for Aberdeen and gave the ball away constantly to them he should have been subbed.

2 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

The hopeless defending had nothing to do with Jack.

Have to disagree I thought his nervousness caused us to lose control, the defence is not really good enough we knew that both CB are painfully slow.

But we will have the stattos on saying they are brilliant.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

Crept through the whole team and cost us the game before they scored in 39 minutes I thought we were fantastic then we capitulated and fell apart after that.

Why was Stewart and Kamara not playing and why did we sub so late 

/thread.

Just now, Smile said:

The game where he still looked like he was playing for Aberdeen and gave the ball away constantly to them he should have been subbed.

Right. The game where he still looked like he was playing for Aberdeen, but scored, for Rangers...against Aberdeen. 

Reckon you could give your contrary shite a rest for one fucking night?

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Right. The game where he still looked like he was playing for Aberdeen, but scored, for Rangers...against Aberdeen. 

Reckon you could give your contrary shite a rest for one fucking night?

Yes, he did score but that cant hide the fact he constantly passed the ball to them.

To be honest I understand the point being made. He needlessly gave the ball away twice which definitely gave their players (and importantly their fans) a lift and something to latch onto.

Not been the same player since coming back from international duty. Was sloppy early on against Feyenoord too.

Certainly not the sole person to blame but should shoulder some of it.

Heads went down in the whoe team after watching that car crash defending once again. We were cruising and playing superb stuff till they fucked up again at the back.

It knocks the confidence from the team , all our best teams had strong quality defenders who were winners and never quiet on the park.

How that Tavernier is still the captain is the strangest decision for me , how the fuck can he get on anybodys back when he fucks up at the back like that time after time.

Gerrard has his favourites and these same guys are going to cost us the league again , because hes never dropping or changing any of them.........

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

To be honest I understand the point being made. He needlessly gave the ball away twice which definitely gave their players (and importantly their fans) a lift and something to latch onto.

Not been the same player since coming back from international duty. Was sloppy early on against Feyenoord too.

Correct. 

Kamara should have been on once we lost that midfield battle - not specifically for Jack - but I would have expected Kamara to help wrestle back control of the game/tempo.

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I'm a big supporter of Jack I love the player but tonight just wasn't his night that happens.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

Why was Stewart and Kamara not playing and why did we sub so late on.

Davis, Kent, Aribo, Jack all seemed 'nervous' after they scored -- strolling up to that point  - scared of the ball afterwards -- looked as though we were trying to play the sheeps game and not our own 

Archived