Sign in to follow this  
Smile

Jack nervousness tonight

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Heads went down in the whoe team after watching that car crash defending once again. We were cruising and playing superb stuff till they fucked up again at the back.

It knocks the confidence from the team , all our best teams had strong quality defenders who were winners and never quiet on the park.

How that Tavernier is still the captain is the strangest decision for me , how the fuck can he get on anybodys back when he fucks up at the back like that time after time.

Gerrard has his favourites and these same guys are going to cost us the league again , because hes never dropping or changing any of them.........

Agreed not dropping favourites and also playing them will cost us everything 

sassaaaa likes this

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Davis, Kent, Aribo, Jack all seemed 'nervous' after they scored -- strolling up to that point  - scared of the ball afterwards -- looked as though we were trying to play the sheeps game and not our own 

I thought we were fantastic till they scored and after that we just didn't have enough fighters/winners in our team to drag us back into it.

Frustrating night as Aberdeen are awful.

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Heads went down in the whoe team after watching that car crash defending once again. We were cruising and playing superb stuff till they fucked up again at the back.

It knocks the confidence from the team , all our best teams had strong quality defenders who were winners and never quiet on the park.

How that Tavernier is still the captain is the strangest decision for me , how the fuck can he get on anybodys back when he fucks up at the back like that time after time.

Gerrard has his favourites and these same guys are going to cost us the league again , because hes never dropping or changing any of them.........

So true, a captain is supposed to lead by example. What kind of a fuckin example is he?

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

So true, a captain is supposed to lead by example. What kind of a fuckin example is he?

Hes fuckin gutless , imagine Ferguson , Gough Butcher and big Ammo when they equalized , every cunt in that team would have got it.

Never a captain in a million years..........

bluenoz likes this

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Hes fuckin gutless , imagine Ferguson , Gough Butcher and big Ammo when they equalized , every cunt in that team would have got it.

Never a captain in a million years..........

He's not a leader IMO. Gerrard's very first mistake

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Fucking hell. Jack scored and Tav set up a goal tonight but somehow this post has people pointing the finger at them. Never mind the 2 cb's and Flanagan.

The CB have been an accident waiting to happen for weeks and they are both too slow but posting that on here was met with derision, Jack was poor Tav should be kept away from free kicks.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Fucking hell. Jack scored and Tav set up a goal tonight but somehow this post has people pointing the finger at them. Never mind the 2 cb's and Flanagan.

An attention seeker, all you have to do is look at his previous posts. 

Malkytfp1 likes this

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Ryan Jack gave the ball away 5 times tonight by my count. I don't think he has done that all year in total before tonight. Certainly not like him. 

I can't see why people are ignoring it to be honest and I like Jack as a player.

Jack was awful but those 2 centre halves fucked us tonight and I have supported both especially goldson but they can fuck off after that, utterly embarrassing against one of the worst aberdeen teams in a long time.

7 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

2 loose balls mate. Which where more than made up with a goal. Laughable to blame Jack.

Jack was careless in possession and gave the ball away under no pressure at least 5 times, ironically we scored from him losing possession at first goal.

Smile likes this

Not excusing our shocking defending but for me that pitch looked like it had been watered to the verge of being water-logged?

This for me affected our passing game(Jack and Davis) in particular and suited Aberdeen's hoof ball.

Clutching at straws here seeing as we were brilliant for the 1st 35-40 mins.

8 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

2 loose balls mate. Which where more than made up with a goal. Laughable to blame Jack.

That was the only two I noticed, they never cost us but might have done, I think at the time we were 100% in control and it was like a training match when a little bit of complacency sneaked in.

Jack has been our top man this year and last night even when not on top of his game He was still one of the best on view.

12 hours ago, Smile said:

Crept through the whole team and cost us the game before they scored in 39 minutes I thought we were fantastic then we capitulated and fell apart after that.

Why was Stewart and Kamara not playing and why did we sub so late on.

Mental how Ojo comes on before Stewart every time, not sure what else he can do (after scoring 2 on Sunday etc etc)

Smile likes this

11 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Not excusing our shocking defending but for me that pitch looked like it had been watered to the verge of being water-logged?

This for me affected our passing game(Jack and Davis) in particular and suited Aberdeen's hoof ball.

Clutching at straws here seeing as we were brilliant for the 1st 35-40 mins.

I tend to agree with you mate but the real reason we drew was we were denied yet another stonewall penalty. Simple as that.

Blumhoilann likes this

20 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

That's a point.  His shit play neuters him completely.  Your captain has to be a steady player who makes very few mistakes which then gives him the platform to rip others up for theirs.

sassaaaa likes this

20 hours ago, Smile said:

Crept through the whole team and cost us the game before they scored in 39 minutes I thought we were fantastic then we capitulated and fell apart after that.

I think Kamara was rested for Sunday , I’d have went with last night’s midfield on Sunday but Kamara will be a definite starter now , ojo instead of Stewart was baffling 

On 04/12/2019 at 22:17, Smile said:

Makes me wonder where Jack's nervousness came from. He was prepare for Aberdeen playing physical during training, Could it have been the threatening song that Aberdeen fans were singing that made him feel this way? 

Imho Ref's should pause a game if players receive death threat songs or missiles thrown at them.