Sign in to follow this  
wearethepeople1

*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

I thought that lot were slight faves before tonight. Now id say it's a 60/40 game. You cant win stuff with a back line like ours. Thats not even factoring in the arse collapsing which we saw. Mentally weak. 

If we play Katic, he will not be match sharp but if we don't then we have the 2 dumplings from tonight as our CD. Gerrard needs to start dropping some of his favoured players and rotate more. But we are where we are and we need these 2 to up their game for the Cup. I don't feel confident.

Hopefully a much happier end to this thread than the start. 

They'll be rubbing their hands looking at our defence the last few games.

Please just do yourselves justice Rangers and don't shite it against this mob. 

The absolute fear ripping out of some of you in regards to Sunday is unreal! We have absolutely nothing to be scared of going into this! Don’t forget they were pish tonight as well, at home, to Hamilton. 

Guarantee come Sunday morning, the majority will have us fucking doing them & rightly so! 

glasgow argyle likes this

I get they've been responsible for conceding stupid goals recently, but I don't think a cup final is the time to be changing the centre back combination.

Our defence is clearly a concern. Luckily for us their defence is just as bad. 

Tonights result will have no bearing on Sunday though IMO. We need big performances from Morelos and Kent. They have the ability to terrify their backline. Alfie was just a little off tonight. Obviously not going to hold it against him, he has carried us this season. Also, If Barasic is back too, he will be a huge addition.

Still confident we can do it. Still gutted about tonight.

glasgow argyle and TEFTONG like this

32 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

The absolute fear ripping out of some of you in regards to Sunday is unreal! We have absolutely nothing to be scared of going into this! Don’t forget they were pish tonight as well, at home, to Hamilton. 

Guarantee come Sunday morning, the majority will have us fucking doing them & rightly so! 

Hi, thanks for watching the tarriers to let us know how they performed.

24 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Has Barisic ever played an old firm game?

First one last season