*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some good good preview content programmes on BT Sports YouTube channel.  There’s one with Gerrard and Lennon and Lennon comes across as a horrible bitter tarrier bastard. Think Sutton is interviewing him and he refuses to answer any questions on Gerrrard or Rangers. 

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Been alright until today but now I’m a mess, can’t think about anything else. 

I was on youtube sitting watching videos remembering every goal from about 95 some memories from in my house to in the stands to in the pub.

48 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Edouard isn't 100%, the human thumb is barely back and well out of fitness, who else have they got.... Sinclair, Johnston are more wingers than strikers,  and Forrest and Hayes are way too small to play upfront. Edouard is really their only out and out striker currently.   Until Griffiths is fully fit. Even, I'd argue they are still a bit thin up top.

We have Morelos, Defoe,  as out and out CF's, then Kent, Stewart, Ojo, Barker, all of whom can play there if necessary.  Jones when fit.

They are more dangerous up front than us. Our defence have to be on it from the first minute and no silly mistakes. I can’t see them not scoring so we have to snap up any chance we get. 

And I don’t want Ojo or Barker anywhere near the squad 

49 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Edouard isn't 100%, the human thumb is barely back and well out of fitness, who else have they got.... Sinclair, Johnston are more wingers than strikers,  and Forrest and Hayes are way too small to play upfront. Edouard is really their only out and out striker currently.   Until Griffiths is fully fit. Even, I'd argue they are still a bit thin up top.

We have Morelos, Defoe,  as out and out CF's, then Kent, Stewart, Ojo, Barker, all of whom can play there if necessary.  Jones when fit.

I seriously doubt edouard was even injured, they were only playing Ross county and Hamilton so despite struggling against Hamilton it wasn’t a great risk to rest the cunt.

7 minutes ago, Amato said:

If the team is announced tomorrow and Barasic's name is missing I fear the worst.

Also hope and expect to see Katic take one of the CB positions

No chance of Katic playing imo. If he was considering it we’d have seen him in one of the last few games

Remember sitting crying with my wee da when Souness brought the title back to Ibrox, it had been so long, although he's long gone, I'll be crying tomorrow when Rangers bring that league cup back to Ibrox, where it belongs, fuckin into them Rangers, for the Loyalists 

16 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

No chance of Katic playing imo. If he was considering it we’d have seen him in one of the last few games

I doubt the dire defensive performance against the sheep was expected though

4 minutes ago, Amato said:

I doubt the dire defensive performance against the sheep was expected though

True. Would seem a bit knee-jerk though, I don’t think SG is like that. He tried to change things the last time we played them and it was a disaster. We’ve had a pretty consistent 11 and system for a while now, and barring the sheep game it’s been working. I don’t think there will be any surprises.

Archived