*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Govan dynamo said:

Two soul destroying results in a row mirroring last year, hope the hurt of today is used as building block.

Last December we made a hash of it.

beat by the sheep, drew twice with hivs, that’s just the ones I can remember.

apart from the old firm game at Ibrox, our points return was pretty poor, 

13 minutes ago, billscott said:

its idiots like you that should get banned off here we got beat but for fuck sake we played celtic off the park  i know it does not help but we did not bottle it

Its idiots like u that should get banned. Just u sit there and be happy that once again we got beat aff the taigs. 

1 minute ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Last December we made a hash of it.

beat by the sheep, drew twice with hivs, that’s just the ones I can remember.

apart from the old firm game at Ibrox, our points return was pretty poor, 

Worrying thing is it's a trend that appears to be repeating, need to win all remaining games going into the break.

We totally shat it. Nearly 40 minutes against a 10 man scum team and we created fuck all. All this hard luck story shite does us no favours. Sign a fuckin decent striker ffs. If we get beat off them next time our season is done. Again. 

We cannot lose that game. 

Just now, Sweetheart said:

I should have saw that coming. Seriously though, off the back of this decision, could our club request VAR for future finals we play in? 

Can you imagine the amount of scrutiny every part of our games would get with VAR in this country , it would be even worse than the corrupt SFA refs........

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I should have saw that coming. Seriously though, off the back of this decision, could our club request VAR for future finals we play in? 

I don't think so, not a fan of it anyway , it'd be sure to bite us in the ass  a lot too especially  against the provincial teams

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Can you imagine the amount of scrutiny every part of our games would get with VAR in this country , it would be even worse than the corrupt SFA refs........

I don't think it would, if it's only used for finals as someone suggested earlier in the thread. The linesman's decision was  game changing. It's the fact that 3 were offside that makes this a matter that Scottish football should be discussing. Imho the system as it is, is broken.

Let's be honest Morelos failed again....Kent was was hopeless and we had a lack of winning mentality......but the usual suspects on here would rather blame luck and the ref. Yes Collum did his usual but celtic were pish and we still didn't score. We need to look within and not continually blame others and make excuses.

Tin helmet is on for the onslaught.

Yes robbed at the goal and Davis was a big miss but again we snatch defeat from the jaws of potential victory,  we need a winning mentality drummed into these players, not one of them willing to seize the day, bitterly disappointed loyal.

Archived