Sign in to follow this  
wearethepeople1

*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

Just now, G.E.C. said:

It’s madness mate.

If we won today it would mean so much to us psychologically. I don’t know how or when we can recover from this.

That’s my fear. Can actually see us going out on Thursday now. Dreading it. 

27 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Totally agree still can't believe that the goal was given. Colum is a cheat plain and simple and should be hounded out the game. Absolute Disgrace. 

I the goal has to go down to the linesman, but Gollum was making some very strange decisions a wee while before they scored, and then later on he did not book Alfredo, when he probably should, but it was getting near to full time so he probably thought his work was done. Paranoid loyal. 

GWR1979 likes this

Just now, billscott said:

thats rubbish we played very well today got beaten with a offside goal  on another day morelos gets a hat trick and their goalie had the game of his life  they had 1 shot on goal 

on another day..........

It was today and we fucked it again...........

47 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Nonsense. If there’s one man that’s blameless today it’s Steven Gerrard. 

Collum played a blinder for them today. 

Gerrard had our team at it from the first minute we were robbed by the ref, Morellos missed chances but he has been the driving force behind every good performance we have had. 

4 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

It’s madness mate.

If we won today it would mean so much to us psychologically. I don’t know how or when we can recover from this.

We recover on Thurs mate

Sweetheart likes this

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

on another day..........

It was today and we fucked it again...........

its idiots like you that should get banned off here we got beat but for fuck sake we played celtic off the park  i know it does not help but we did not bottle it

8 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Off the back of this decision, could our club request VAR for future finals we play in? Serious question.

We already have  VAR

5 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

We dominated a game, barely conceded a chance, missed an absolute barrel load of chances, missed a penalty,  played half an hour against 10 men didn’t score and lost 

If that’s not bottling it I don’t know what is 

Put it this way if the roles are reversed today they score 4+

You cannot be serious.  we dominated a game,  missed a barrel load of chances (in your words) and yet we bottled it?

How many chances did celtic create? 
If anyone bottled it, it was Alfredo, but the whole team certainly didn’t.

_mcv_ and GWR1979 like this

7 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

The point still applies - how does that mean we bottled it? Alfie not scoring means we bottled it? Bizarre.

We won our battles all day and dominated the game they scored an offside goal and then went down injured every 2 minutes. Outwith the Goalie the ref played a blinder for them. 

BlueThunder likes this

7 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Nonsense. Aye, it was a bad call and should have been chalked off but how many chances did we fluff? Even given that goal we should have beaten them soundly by 2 or 3. Our failure to finish is what killed us, not that one call.

Did we lose another goal that I missed?

2 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

Thoughts on Goldson today? 

Didn’t do a lot wrong, other than foul their striker, although you can understand why he did it.

Looked less certain when their striker came on.

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I the goal has to go down to the linesman, but Gollum was making some very strange decisions a wee while before they scored, and then later on he did not book Alfredo, when he probably should, but it was getting near to full time so he probably thought his work was done. Paranoid loyal. 

The goal is offside not even a hard call. When you look at the penalty the other night we were denied a stonewaller with Brown on Morellos its not even paranoia its blatant now and not one person from the media will call it out and as for the club they will say nothing. 

Bears r us likes this

12 minutes ago, Govan dynamo said:

Two soul destroying results in a row mirroring last year, hope the hurt of today is used as building block.

Last December we made a hash of it.

beat by the sheep, drew twice with hivs, that’s just the ones I can remember.

apart from the old firm game at Ibrox, our points return was pretty poor, 

13 minutes ago, billscott said:

its idiots like you that should get banned off here we got beat but for fuck sake we played celtic off the park  i know it does not help but we did not bottle it

Its idiots like u that should get banned. Just u sit there and be happy that once again we got beat aff the taigs. 

1 minute ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Last December we made a hash of it.

beat by the sheep, drew twice with hivs, that’s just the ones I can remember.

apart from the old firm game at Ibrox, our points return was pretty poor, 

Worrying thing is it's a trend that appears to be repeating, need to win all remaining games going into the break.