*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you all know something am now feeling the passion. First final I've not had a ticket in ages and I'm actually now feeling like it's best am not there. See if we win its gonna be so emotional that I cant even imagine how am gonna react.

It's been a tough time it's been a heavy journey but Rangers please win for every single bear on the planet.

Bring them on.

A lot of us focusing on barasic but the other three in defence are limited.  Tav is actually hopeless...however I believe in our midfield and think Jack and Kama ra could run the show and if Alfie can convert it could be a beautiful day. King Billy's on the wall.

Dont think I've felt as relaxed and confident going into a scum game in recent years as I am now.

Think if we'd have strolled Wednesday we'd have been over confident going into sunday.  Now I reckon we've got an edge and will go there on the front foot.

It'll come down to who wants it more, winning individual battles, and who makes less mistakes.

I reckon even though it might go to injury time/ pens,  that'll be us.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Dont think I've felt as relaxed and confident going into a scum game in recent years as I am now.

Think if we'd have strolled Wednesday we'd have been over confident going into sunday.  Now I reckon we've got an edge and will go there on the front foot.

It'll come down to who wants it more, winning individual battles, and who makes less mistakes.

I reckon even though it might go to injury time/ pens,  that'll be us.

I finally brought myself to watch the first half v the sheep again (couldn’t face the 2nd half). Whilst we were dominant, aside from the goals we didn’t create a huge amount of chances. I hope we can convert possession into chances on Sunday.

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I finally brought myself to watch the first half v the sheep again (couldn’t face the 2nd half). Whilst we were dominant, aside from the goals we didn’t create a huge amount of chances. I hope we can convert possession into chances on Sunday.

Keep believing mate

download.jpeg-2.jpg

Okay, pub talk, fuck it.

I drink in a mixed pub and apparently Scum couldn't string 2 passes together (exact words from one of them) at home  to Accies the other night.

Obviously we fucked it in our own game but we've absolutely nothing to fear.

14 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Okay, pub talk, fuck it.

I drink in a mixed pub and apparently Scum couldn't string 2 passes together (exact words from one of them) at home  to Accies the other night.

Obviously we fucked it in our own game but we've absolutely nothing to fear.

Change your pub mate 👍

3 hours ago, Spencer65 said:

A lot of us focusing on barasic but the other three in defence are limited.  Tav is actually hopeless...however I believe in our midfield and think Jack and Kama ra could run the show and if Alfie can convert it could be a beautiful day. King Billy's on the wall.

Brutal having a right back that has set up 12 and scored three before December.... 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Change your pub mate 👍

It's one of the last of a dying breed of social clubs mate which holds a stong place in the family. Not gonna happen.

As it's you I invite you for a beer there mate. Greenfild Social Club. Any night of your choosing. I'll buy the beers.

Rangers play how we have for the majority of the season we win the game absolutely no doubt about that in my mind. This is why I go OTT immediately after bad results my trust and belief in the team is through the roof.

A repeat of Aberdeen or Hamilton and well get mauled.

23 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Rangers play how we have for the majority of the season we win the game absolutely no doubt about that in my mind. This is why I go OTT immediately after bad results my trust and belief in the team is through the roof.

That lot are saying the exact same except replacing Aberdeen and Hamilton with Livingston and Hibs. 

19 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

That lot are saying the exact same except replacing Aberdeen and Hamilton with Livingston and Hibs. 

Yip but there opinions are because for 8years they've been continually told they are the best ever and we can't possibly challenge.

The only area they are stronger now is mentality I don't believe there is a gap anymore.

They were absolutely pish against Hamilton. If both sides had drawn they’d be in meltdown, I think it could end up being a timely reminder of our standards before this game.

Hope Davis is fit, he’s a massive loss if he isn’t and whilst someone like Kamara will be better cover defensively, Davo’s range of passing is huge for us

51 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

According to a tarrier contractor we have if they play as they did vs Hamilton then they will be mauled. 

It's not about Aberdeen, hibs, Hamilton or anyone else. It really is all about on the day. 

Cannae wait tae see dejected tarriers on the floor at 10 tae 5 tomorrow, our players walking by them no geeing a fuck. Lennon trying no tae greet as he goes round them individually to get them off the grass to collect the most medals they’ve ever got against Rangers in a final, the losers ones. 

19 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Cannae wait tae see dejected tarriers on the floor at 10 tae 5 tomorrow, our players walking by them no geeing a fuck. Lennon trying no tae greet as he goes round them individually to get them off the grass to collect the most medals they’ve ever got against Rangers in a final, the losers ones. 

Lennon booting a water bottle 20 yards as the 3rd goal hits the net 

Archived