*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Yes robbed at the goal and Davis was a big miss but again we snatch defeat from the jaws of potential victory,  we need a winning mentality drummed into these players, not one of them willing to seize the day, bitterly disappointed loyal.

Didn’t miss him at all 

Said it before but midfield, Jack in particular are far better when he doesn’t play despite the fact that he has played quite well individually he’s not a great fit for the team 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

We totally shat it. Nearly 40 minutes against a 10 man scum team and we created fuck all. All this hard luck story shite does us no favours. Sign a fuckin decent striker ffs. If we get beat off them next time our season is done. Again. 

We cannot lose that game. 

It was 25 mins for a start, n to say we created fuck all?? U musta missed the last 25mins. N sign a decent striker fuck me this post is horrendous 

Just now, TerryTibbs said:

Why? Cos he got injured?

Same as Lustig did when he shat it from Kent 

Down with no one in the same post code as him and wants subbed immediately, when you saw what happened with Jack in the first half night and day 

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Who would you have then? If I'm remembering correctly you're persistently the chief cheerleader for the Gerrard out club. Who the fuck do you want to replace him then let's hear it?

Just home from the game so now need to reply to 4 of the cunts who have their tongue wedged firmly up Gerrards arse 

Has he improved us on the pitch...Yes he has but hes spent a fortune doing so, enough money that I personally think should be enough to challenge the taigs to trophies. Until he wins 1 trophy (most important is the league) then he is a failure here and as much as people dont like to hear it, he will be gone in the summer if they win the league again. Quite rightly so.

As for who replaces him, it's not my job to find somebody else, if you'd asked people who would've been our next manager I can guarantee you 99/100 wouldn't have said Steven Gerrard. At the end of the day it's up to the board to find a manager who can spend the money we have well & win trophies...so far Gerrard has proven neither of those things.

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

If you can't win against a team with 10 men

an 18 year old at right back

no neck not even in the game

johnny hayes😞

And no recognised striker( like them last season when dembele left)

we will never beat them with these players

Because Barasic won his individual battle. Forrest has had a hand in battering us many times, and was made to be anonymous today. 

As was their whole team, apart from their keeper. 

One shot on target in 96 minutes, and it was offside. 

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Just home from the game so now need to reply to 4 of the cunts who have their tongue wedged firmly up Gerrards arse 

Has he improved us on the pitch...Yes he has but hes spent a fortune doing so, enough money that I personally think should be enough to challenge the taigs to trophies. Until he wins 1 trophy (most important is the league) then he is a failure here and as much as people dont like to hear it, he will be gone in the summer if they win the league again. Quite rightly so.

As for who replaces him, it's not my job to find somebody else, if you'd asked people who would've been our next manager I can guarantee you 99/100 wouldn't have said Steven Gerrard. At the end of the day it's up to the board to find a manager who can spend the money we have well & win trophies...so far Gerrard has proven neither of those things.

Wrong. 

10 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Didn’t miss him at all 

Said it before but midfield, Jack in particular are far better when he doesn’t play despite the fact that he has played quite well individually he’s not a great fit for the team 

Course we didn’t that’s why awe they mhanky mongo’s are celebrating a trophy that should be in Govan !

5350F6A1-F101-4E35-B3EF-988051D9836D.png.dd16c3df506df775dae489e0e14be954.png

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

We'll see wont we, I believe they'll romp the league now after today.

If we stick with him to try and stop them getting 10 then it's a waste of time, this year is the chance and so far we've fallen short

They might. They might not. 

We’re two points behind. Battered them today and were unlucky not to win the cup. A draw away from the last 32 in Europe having gone through 4 rounds of qualifiers. 

We’re as good as them. Players just need to believe it. 

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Course we didn’t that’s why awe they mhanky mongo’s are celebrating a trophy that should be in Govan !

5350F6A1-F101-4E35-B3EF-988051D9836D.png.dd16c3df506df775dae489e0e14be954.png

We controlled midfield and the game 

Davis doesn’t score you goals. He went into hiding midweek after Aberdeen came into the game so he wouldn’t have spurred his team mates on

So, in what way was he missed?

25 minutes ago, Spencer65 said:

Let's be honest Morelos failed again....Kent was was hopeless and we had a lack of winning mentality......but the usual suspects on here would rather blame luck and the ref. Yes Collum did his usual but celtic were pish and we still didn't score. We need to look within and not continually blame others and make excuses.

Tin helmet is on for the onslaught.

What usual suspects? You’ve been posting for two fucking minutes.

Still, as hard as this match was to take, it showed we could dominate celtic even when Kent and Morelos weren’t playing well.

Its almost as if you think Alfie is not a good striker, and that there is a much better striker in the league.......

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Just home from the game so now need to reply to 4 of the cunts who have their tongue wedged firmly up Gerrards are 

You're completely fucking clueless mate, sorry.

They spend what, more than double than us on wages? The job Gerrard's doing in having us competing not just side by side with those cunts but in Europe is massively underestimated by you and your chums who would sooner have him out and have Tommy Wright or (as much as I love him) Neil McCann have a go.

Our best chance of stopping ten lies with Gerrard even if the worst happens and he doesn't do it this season.

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

We’re two points behind. Battered them today and were unlucky not to win the cup. A draw away from the last 32 in Europe having gone through 4 rounds of qualifiers. 

We beat them twice last season - we know we can beat them. Today was a smash and grab.

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

We battered them today, agreed. But we still didnt win, that's the difference with us & them.

They play shit (Hamilton midweek is another example) but the players still manage to get the job done.

As for Europe, it means absolutely fuck all in the grand scheme of things. If we win on Thursday we go through & will draw a team who will pump us, all it gives us is a few nice nights against decent European teams to enjoy.

Closer to home, we cant seem to win fuck all & today was massive over the course of the season, they now know that we played the best weve played all season and still cant beat them...hows that for confidence going into December 29th

2 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

So you want to keep going like we are? Winning fuck all but it's alright because Gerrard has improved us (with 15 million +)

Stick to that mate, will work well when the taigs lift 10 👍

no let's keep changing the manager every season 

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You're completely fucking clueless mate, sorry.

They spend what, more than double than us on wages? The job Gerrard's doing in having us competing not just side by side with those cunts but in Europe is massively underestimated by you and your chums who would sooner have him out and have Tommy Wright or (as much as I love him) Neil McCann have a go.

Our best chance of stopping ten lies with Gerrard even if the worst happens and he doesn't do it this season.

They have spent more on wages I agree with that

But players on the park (if everyone is fit) I'd have 5 of theirs & 6 of ours.

McGregor 

Tav Ajer/Julien Barisic

McGregor Jack Christie

Forrest Morelos Kent

The difference is the mentality & that comes from the management, our manager is out today with the arm around players saying you were unlucky & he backed that up in his interview...naw I'm sorry but you weren't unlucky you were simply pish and should be told that.

We missed our chance today big time & the taigs walk away with yet another trophy whilst we go home with fuck all. That's massive, especially after falling behind them in the league on Wednesday.

Archived