Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wearethepeople1

*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

Recommended Posts


3 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

 

Its idiots like u that should get banned. Just u sit there and be happy that once again we got beat aff the taigs. 

Nobody's fucking happy ya knob. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

If that's the case why wasn't it used?  Something very odd about the linesman's decision. I hope he is investigated.

it was used, Vatican  Assisted Referee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Don54 said:

it was used, Vatican  Assisted Referee

I should have saw that coming. Seriously though, off the back of this decision, could our club request VAR for future finals we play in? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We totally shat it. Nearly 40 minutes against a 10 man scum team and we created fuck all. All this hard luck story shite does us no favours. Sign a fuckin decent striker ffs. If we get beat off them next time our season is done. Again. 

We cannot lose that game. 

pollok-bear and delparlane like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sweetheart said:

I should have saw that coming. Seriously though, off the back of this decision, could our club request VAR for future finals we play in? 

Can you imagine the amount of scrutiny every part of our games would get with VAR in this country , it would be even worse than the corrupt SFA refs........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I should have saw that coming. Seriously though, off the back of this decision, could our club request VAR for future finals we play in? 

I don't think so, not a fan of it anyway , it'd be sure to bite us in the ass  a lot too especially  against the provincial teams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sassaaaa said:

Can you imagine the amount of scrutiny every part of our games would get with VAR in this country , it would be even worse than the corrupt SFA refs........

I don't think it would, if it's only used for finals as someone suggested earlier in the thread. The linesman's decision was  game changing. It's the fact that 3 were offside that makes this a matter that Scottish football should be discussing. Imho the system as it is, is broken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

Totally outplayed them. We were so dominant and just needed a break. Score the penalty and we go and score more. It’s a sore one though. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Nobody's fucking happy ya knob. 

Bet you are sitting wae yer wee taig pals just now laughing and joking buying each other pints. U going ohhh declan but least we played well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's be honest Morelos failed again....Kent was was hopeless and we had a lack of winning mentality......but the usual suspects on here would rather blame luck and the ref. Yes Collum did his usual but celtic were pish and we still didn't score. We need to look within and not continually blame others and make excuses.

Tin helmet is on for the onslaught.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Bet you are sitting wae yer wee taig pals just now laughing and joking buying each other pints. U going ohhh declan but least we played well.

 

Oh, dear. The weakest retort of the day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes robbed at the goal and Davis was a big miss but again we snatch defeat from the jaws of potential victory,  we need a winning mentality drummed into these players, not one of them willing to seize the day, bitterly disappointed loyal.

delparlane likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Yes robbed at the goal and Davis was a big miss but again we snatch defeat from the jaws of potential victory,  we need a winning mentality drummed into these players, not one of them willing to seize the day, bitterly disappointed loyal.

Didn’t miss him at all 

Said it before but midfield, Jack in particular are far better when he doesn’t play despite the fact that he has played quite well individually he’s not a great fit for the team 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

We totally shat it. Nearly 40 minutes against a 10 man scum team and we created fuck all. All this hard luck story shite does us no favours. Sign a fuckin decent striker ffs. If we get beat off them next time our season is done. Again. 

We cannot lose that game. 

It was 25 mins for a start, n to say we created fuck all?? U musta missed the last 25mins. N sign a decent striker fuck me this post is horrendous 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TerryTibbs said:

Why? Cos he got injured?

Same as Lustig did when he shat it from Kent 

Down with no one in the same post code as him and wants subbed immediately, when you saw what happened with Jack in the first half night and day 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...