*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

10 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

We controlled midfield and the game 

Davis doesn’t score you goals. He went into hiding midweek after Aberdeen came into the game so he wouldn’t have spurred his team mates on

So, in what way was he missed?

No you are correct he wasn’t missed at all,  except his experience at being a winner,  especially winning 3 league cups with Rangers, but what the fuck do I know or him apparently.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

Gerrard really cant win here today...we played 2 midfielders out wide against them in the league and got destroyed

We need to start with 2 wingers and stretch the game, get them on the back foot early and dont let up on the pressure. Unfortunately the only 2 proper wingers with pace we have who are fit are Kent/Ojo so both have to start today

Whether or not Ojo is up for this kinda game is a different story

Didnt play Ojo

26 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Just home from the game so now need to reply to 4 of the cunts who have their tongue wedged firmly up Gerrards arse 

Has he improved us on the pitch...Yes he has but hes spent a fortune doing so, enough money that I personally think should be enough to challenge the taigs to trophies. Until he wins 1 trophy (most important is the league) then he is a failure here and as much as people dont like to hear it, he will be gone in the summer if they win the league again. Quite rightly so.

As for who replaces him, it's not my job to find somebody else, if you'd asked people who would've been our next manager I can guarantee you 99/100 wouldn't have said Steven Gerrard. At the end of the day it's up to the board to find a manager who can spend the money we have well & win trophies...so far Gerrard has proven neither of those things.

Gerrard oot even though we played all game with width, started strongly, dominated, didnt let up.

Seems like you're a greeting faced cunt who even when the manager delivers exactly what you want still wants to sack the guy basically after striker misfires all game. 

Replace him in the year they cunts may be going for 10iar. You should be embarrassed tbh.

7 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

They have spent more on wages I agree with that

But players on the park (if everyone is fit) I'd have 5 of theirs & 6 of ours.

McGregor 

Tav Ajer/Julien Barisic

McGregor Jack Christie

Forrest Morelos Kent

The difference is the mentality & that comes from the management, our manager is out today with the arm around players saying you were unlucky & he backed that up in his interview...naw I'm sorry but you weren't unlucky you were simply pish and should be told that.

We missed our chance today big time & the taigs walk away with yet another trophy whilst we go home with fuck all. That's massive, especially after falling behind them in the league on Wednesday.

They weren’t though...

Morelos had a bad game, after what’s been an excellent season. Kent was quiet.

Everyone else was good. Won their battles.

Losing a game doesn’t = pish.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Didnt play Ojo

Gerrard oot even though we played all game with width, started strongly, dominated, didnt let up.

Seems like you're a greeting faced cunt who even when the manager delivers exactly what you want still wants to sack the guy basically after striker misfires all game. 

Replace him in the year they cunts may be going for 10iar. You should be embarrassed tbh.

Did the manager deliver a trophy? Did he fuck 

Replace the manager who's let them get 8 & potentially 9, aye I am saying that and will stick with it.

IF he wins the league this season and stops the 10iar then fair enough I'll hold my hands up and say I'm completely wrong but on today's performance (where we played the best we could possibly play & still couldn't win) I cant see us winning a trophy never mind the league with this management and these players.

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Replace the manager who's let them get 8 & potentially 9, aye I am saying that and will stick with it.

IF he wins the league this season and stops the 10iar then fair enough I'll hold my hands up and say I'm completely wrong but on today's performance (where we played the best we could possibly play & still couldn't win) I cant see us winning a trophy never mind the league with this management and these players.

Aye but you're clearly a pretty clueless fuckwit 👍

12 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

McGregor 

Tav Ajer/Julien Barisic

McGregor Jack Christie

Forrest Morelos Kent

The difference is the mentality & that comes from the management, our manager is out today with the arm around players saying you were unlucky & he backed that up in his interview...naw I'm sorry but you weren't unlucky you were simply pish and should be told that.

We missed our chance today big time & the taigs walk away with yet another trophy whilst we go home with fuck all. That's massive, especially after falling behind them in the league on Wednesday.

Ok Jose 

5 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

McGregor 

Tav Ajer/Julien Barisic

McGregor Jack Christie

Forrest Morelos Kent

The fact you'd have 6 of ours and 5 of theirs despite there not being even close to a level playing field financially is tantamount to the job Gerrard's doing and the pull he has, yet you can't see it.

Kent doesn't sign for Wright, McInnes, or Alex fucking Neil. Fuck sake jakey Clarke claims he was sounded out for the job. Who did Aribo choose and why? Wasn't he on Lennon's list leaked by the cleaner?

Again, goes back to you not seeing the wood for the trees.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The fact you'd have 6 of ours and 5 of theirs despite there not being even close to a level playing field financially is tantamount to the job Gerrard's doing and the pull he has, yet you can't see it.

Kent doesn't sign for Wright, McInnes, or Alex fucking Neil. Fuck sake jakey Clarke claims he was sounded out for the job. Who did Aribo choose and why? Wasn't he on Lennon's list leaked by the cleaner?

Again, goes back to you not seeing the wood for the trees.

Aye he does have pull to bring players in, they come here to play under Gerrard, not play for the club 

Look at those cunts, they have players who come to play for the club (because they're not coming to play for Lennon) & give 110% every match. Would we score in the 93rd minute after Hamilton equalised in 90? Would we fuck...we'd feel sorry for ourselves and hope Gerrard would put his arm around us at the end of the game and tell us we were unlucky

As for today, there's absolutely no chance we play that bad & come away with a win, if roles were revered they'd have put 4/5 passed us and confidently put us in our place, the mentality comes from the management and under Gerrard etc it's something weve never had when it actually matters.

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

You keep your tongue firmly wedged in Gerrards arse & enjoy watching them win 10iar 👍

And your suggestion is what exactly? manager swap ffs wise up, if you do answer this chuck us a name.

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

You keep your tongue firmly wedged in Gerrards arse & enjoy watching them win 10iar 👍

Not wanting a guy sacked who’s got half the wage budget, half the transfer budget and started with nothing up against 7 in a row champions and double treble winners isn’t being up Gerrard’s arse. 

We were a baw hair for winning a cup, in a game we thoroughly dominated today. 

Two points behind in the league. 

A draw from the last 32 in Europe, after Progress the season before Gerrard arrived. 

Gerrard has taken us forward significantly. There’s no denying that.

16 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

I see the rate of progress despite the obvious challenges that you seem to ignore. 

He's so shite that youd actually have more of his players than theirs in your team. But when we lose sack the manager. How does that work?

They have a more established squad. A larger squad with more internationals. They pay double what we do in salaries, and spend more in transfers despite having a stronger more stable core base of players. They have an established youth process that has already brought players through to 1st team. They pay through the nose for loan deals and one of them was their best player today. Their revenue streams dwarf ours. They get the rub of the green more than the law of averages dictates they should.  If you looked at that neutrally re salaries/transfers/internationalists, in an environment that didnt involve Rangers, you'd likely agree that the chasing team has no right to expect to win the league. Certainly not in 2 seasons. Yet you do.

And above all youd chase him in 10iar summer giving a ned manager 1 season to turn around what half a dozen managers have failed to do (still with a lesser budget to compete). Fucking clueless.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

'Not his job' to chuck you a name, just anyone but Gerrard by the sounds of it.

A blind man can see the top to tail improvement at our club, it never happened today but we were  miles better but hey that's football, still a gutter but what does not kill you makes you stronger.

Aye let's sack Gerrard and tell Murty to get the tracksuit back on. 

We lost today coz their keeper had the game of his life and we gave away a stupid free kick that lead to the only shot they had on target. If that was Bain in goal it would have been 3 nill at half time. 

We're all hurting today but that's an absolute fuckin loonball comment. 

Aye he does have pull to bring players in, they come here to play under Gerrard, not play for the club 

Look at those cunts, they have players who come to play for the club (because they're not coming to play for Lennon) & give 110% every match. Would we score in the 93rd minute after Hamilton equalised in 90? Would we fuck...we'd feel sorry for ourselves and hope Gerrard would put his arm around us at the end of the game and tell us we were unlucky

As for today, there's absolutely no chance we play that bad & come away with a win, if roles were revered they'd have put 4/5 passed us and confidently put us in our place, the mentality comes from the management and under Gerrard etc it's something weve never had when it actually matters.

If it was roles reversed? Do you not fucking see the progress made that 2 years ago they were hitting 5 past us, now we're fucking dominating them over 90 minutes. I agree it's still not enough, but your winning only in arguing against yourself here but refusing to see it.

12 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Are you a genuine retard? 

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I see the rate of progress despite the obvious challenges that you seem to ignore. 

He's so shite that youd actually have more of his players than theirs in your team. But when we lose sack the manager. How does that work?

They have a more established squad. A larger squad with more internationals. They pay double what we do in salaries, and spend more in transfers despite having a stronger more stable core base of players. They have an established youth process that has already brought players through to 1st team. They pay through the nosd for loan deals and one of them was their best player today. Their revenue streams dwarf ours. They get the rub of the green more than the law of averages dictatex they should.  If you looked at that neutrally re salaries/transfers/internationalists, in an environment that didnt involve Rangers, you'd likely agree that the chasing team has no right to expect to win the league. Certainly not in 2 seasons. Yet you do.

And above all youd chase him in 10iar summer giving a ned manager 1 season to turn around what half a dozen managers have failed to do (still with a lesser budget to compete). Fucking clueless.

Aye simply because hes only signed 3 of those players, Mcgrgeor/Barisic/Kent & even then McGregor was apparently signed before he came in.

I agree that he started on the back foot with the fees and stuff being spent but hes been backed massively by the board and has to deliver something this season or he is deemed a failure

People seem to ignore how much money we have actually spent over the last 2 seasons & have yet to win a trophy, if you're comparing us to the taigs then what's the excuse for Aberdeen on Wednesday night & the rest of the teams we've dropped points/been put out of cups of the last 2 seasons?

Aye we cant win everything but fuck me with the amount we've spent we have to win something & it has to be this season otherwise it's a waste of time sticking with a guy in his first job who is just flinging money after absolutely nothing 

24 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

You rate Derek McInnes that highly then, aye!

Yep, fuck Gerrard off and pull out all the stops to get him this time.

Sounds good!

8 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Aye simply because hes only signed 3 of those players, Mcgrgeor/Barisic/Kent & even then McGregor was apparently signed before he came in.

I agree that he started on the back foot with the fees and stuff being spent but hes been backed massively by the board and has to deliver something this season or he is deemed a failure

People seem to ignore how much money we have actually spent over the last 2 seasons & have yet to win a trophy, if you're comparing us to the taigs then what's the excuse for Aberdeen on Wednesday night & the rest of the teams we've dropped points/been put out of cups of the last 2 seasons?

Aye we cant win everything but fuck me with the amount we've spent we have to win something & it has to be this season otherwise it's a waste of time sticking with a guy in his first job who is just flinging money after absolutely nothing 

See the 3 he didnt sign. Have they improved under his charge???

Hes been massively backed by less than his direct competition spend on salaries, transfers, etc. Glad you finally agree.

The scum got beat by Livi. It fucking happens. If you're expecting full points home and away all season long, even in amongst a European run, then you need to wisen up and learn about realistic expectations. Our fucking league winning teams lost up at the sheep you know, or are you of an age you dont really know that.

You keep talking about the amount we spent. We're still competing with a lesser hand as the scum are spending more. You get that yeah? 

9 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

fuck off troll

Archived