Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wearethepeople1

*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

Recommended Posts


2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Who would you have then? If I'm remembering correctly you're persistently the chief cheerleader for the Gerrard out club. Who the fuck do you want to replace him then let's hear it?

Just home from the game so now need to reply to 4 of the cunts who have their tongue wedged firmly up Gerrards arse 

Has he improved us on the pitch...Yes he has but hes spent a fortune doing so, enough money that I personally think should be enough to challenge the taigs to trophies. Until he wins 1 trophy (most important is the league) then he is a failure here and as much as people dont like to hear it, he will be gone in the summer if they win the league again. Quite rightly so.

As for who replaces him, it's not my job to find somebody else, if you'd asked people who would've been our next manager I can guarantee you 99/100 wouldn't have said Steven Gerrard. At the end of the day it's up to the board to find a manager who can spend the money we have well & win trophies...so far Gerrard has proven neither of those things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vision said:

Scotland?  Is this the only movie where the bad guys constantly win.

Keep thinking this 

Their run of success just proves that karma doesn’t exist 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

If you can't win against a team with 10 men

an 18 year old at right back

no neck not even in the game

johnny hayes😞

And no recognised striker( like them last season when dembele left)

we will never beat them with these players

 

Because Barasic won his individual battle. Forrest has had a hand in battering us many times, and was made to be anonymous today. 

As was their whole team, apart from their keeper. 

One shot on target in 96 minutes, and it was offside. 

Blumhoilann likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Just home from the game so now need to reply to 4 of the cunts who have their tongue wedged firmly up Gerrards arse 

Has he improved us on the pitch...Yes he has but hes spent a fortune doing so, enough money that I personally think should be enough to challenge the taigs to trophies. Until he wins 1 trophy (most important is the league) then he is a failure here and as much as people dont like to hear it, he will be gone in the summer if they win the league again. Quite rightly so.

As for who replaces him, it's not my job to find somebody else, if you'd asked people who would've been our next manager I can guarantee you 99/100 wouldn't have said Steven Gerrard. At the end of the day it's up to the board to find a manager who can spend the money we have well & win trophies...so far Gerrard has proven neither of those things.

Wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Wrong. 

We'll see wont we, I believe they'll romp the league now after today.

If we stick with him to try and stop them getting 10 then it's a waste of time, this year is the chance and so far we've fallen short

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Didn’t miss him at all 

Said it before but midfield, Jack in particular are far better when he doesn’t play despite the fact that he has played quite well individually he’s not a great fit for the team 

Course we didn’t that’s why awe they mhanky mongo’s are celebrating a trophy that should be in Govan !

5350F6A1-F101-4E35-B3EF-988051D9836D.png.dd16c3df506df775dae489e0e14be954.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

We'll see wont we, I believe they'll romp the league now after today.

If we stick with him to try and stop them getting 10 then it's a waste of time, this year is the chance and so far we've fallen short

 

They might. They might not. 

We’re two points behind. Battered them today and were unlucky not to win the cup. A draw away from the last 32 in Europe having gone through 4 rounds of qualifiers. 

We’re as good as them. Players just need to believe it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Course we didn’t that’s why awe they mhanky mongo’s are celebrating a trophy that should be in Govan !

5350F6A1-F101-4E35-B3EF-988051D9836D.png.dd16c3df506df775dae489e0e14be954.png

We controlled midfield and the game 

Davis doesn’t score you goals. He went into hiding midweek after Aberdeen came into the game so he wouldn’t have spurred his team mates on

So, in what way was he missed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rangers have shown they have the mentality in Europe against teams as good as if not better than celtic. Today  was down to their keeper, an offside goal and Tav should have taken the penalty.

 

 

_mcv_ likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Spencer65 said:

Let's be honest Morelos failed again....Kent was was hopeless and we had a lack of winning mentality......but the usual suspects on here would rather blame luck and the ref. Yes Collum did his usual but celtic were pish and we still didn't score. We need to look within and not continually blame others and make excuses.

Tin helmet is on for the onslaught.

What usual suspects? You’ve been posting for two fucking minutes.

Still, as hard as this match was to take, it showed we could dominate celtic even when Kent and Morelos weren’t playing well.

Its almost as if you think Alfie is not a good striker, and that there is a much better striker in the league.......

Blumhoilann likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

They might. They might not. 

We’re two points behind. Battered them today and were unlucky not to win the cup. A draw away from the last 32 in Europe having gone through 4 rounds of qualifiers. 

We’re as good as them. Players just need to believe it. 

We beat them twice last season - we know we can beat them. Today was a smash and grab.

 

Blumhoilann and Rangers#1 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

They might. They might not. 

We’re two points behind. Battered them today and were unlucky not to win the cup. A draw away from the last 32 in Europe having gone through 4 rounds of qualifiers. 

We’re as good as them. Players just need to believe it. 

We battered them today, agreed. But we still didnt win, that's the difference with us & them.

They play shit (Hamilton midweek is another example) but the players still manage to get the job done.

As for Europe, it means absolutely fuck all in the grand scheme of things. If we win on Thursday we go through & will draw a team who will pump us, all it gives us is a few nice nights against decent European teams to enjoy.

Closer to home, we cant seem to win fuck all & today was massive over the course of the season, they now know that we played the best weve played all season and still cant beat them...hows that for confidence going into December 29th

GA1972 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

So you want to keep going like we are? Winning fuck all but it's alright because Gerrard has improved us (with 15 million +)

Stick to that mate, will work well when the taigs lift 10 👍

no let's keep changing the manager every season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You're completely fucking clueless mate, sorry.

They spend what, more than double than us on wages? The job Gerrard's doing in having us competing not just side by side with those cunts but in Europe is massively underestimated by you and your chums who would sooner have him out and have Tommy Wright or (as much as I love him) Neil McCann have a go.

Our best chance of stopping ten lies with Gerrard even if the worst happens and he doesn't do it this season.

They have spent more on wages I agree with that

But players on the park (if everyone is fit) I'd have 5 of theirs & 6 of ours.

McGregor 

Tav Ajer/Julien Barisic

McGregor Jack Christie

Forrest Morelos Kent

The difference is the mentality & that comes from the management, our manager is out today with the arm around players saying you were unlucky & he backed that up in his interview...naw I'm sorry but you weren't unlucky you were simply pish and should be told that.

We missed our chance today big time & the taigs walk away with yet another trophy whilst we go home with fuck all. That's massive, especially after falling behind them in the league on Wednesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

We controlled midfield and the game 

Davis doesn’t score you goals. He went into hiding midweek after Aberdeen came into the game so he wouldn’t have spurred his team mates on

So, in what way was he missed?

No you are correct he wasn’t missed at all,  except his experience at being a winner,  especially winning 3 league cups with Rangers, but what the fuck do I know or him apparently.

delparlane and Blumhoilann like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

Gerrard really cant win here today...we played 2 midfielders out wide against them in the league and got destroyed

We need to start with 2 wingers and stretch the game, get them on the back foot early and dont let up on the pressure. Unfortunately the only 2 proper wingers with pace we have who are fit are Kent/Ojo so both have to start today

Whether or not Ojo is up for this kinda game is a different story

Didnt play Ojo

26 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Just home from the game so now need to reply to 4 of the cunts who have their tongue wedged firmly up Gerrards arse 

Has he improved us on the pitch...Yes he has but hes spent a fortune doing so, enough money that I personally think should be enough to challenge the taigs to trophies. Until he wins 1 trophy (most important is the league) then he is a failure here and as much as people dont like to hear it, he will be gone in the summer if they win the league again. Quite rightly so.

As for who replaces him, it's not my job to find somebody else, if you'd asked people who would've been our next manager I can guarantee you 99/100 wouldn't have said Steven Gerrard. At the end of the day it's up to the board to find a manager who can spend the money we have well & win trophies...so far Gerrard has proven neither of those things.

Gerrard oot even though we played all game with width, started strongly, dominated, didnt let up.

Seems like you're a greeting faced cunt who even when the manager delivers exactly what you want still wants to sack the guy basically after striker misfires all game. 

Replace him in the year they cunts may be going for 10iar. You should be embarrassed tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

They have spent more on wages I agree with that

But players on the park (if everyone is fit) I'd have 5 of theirs & 6 of ours.

McGregor 

Tav Ajer/Julien Barisic

McGregor Jack Christie

Forrest Morelos Kent

The difference is the mentality & that comes from the management, our manager is out today with the arm around players saying you were unlucky & he backed that up in his interview...naw I'm sorry but you weren't unlucky you were simply pish and should be told that.

We missed our chance today big time & the taigs walk away with yet another trophy whilst we go home with fuck all. That's massive, especially after falling behind them in the league on Wednesday.

They weren’t though...

Morelos had a bad game, after what’s been an excellent season. Kent was quiet.

Everyone else was good. Won their battles.

Losing a game doesn’t = pish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Didnt play Ojo

Gerrard oot even though we played all game with width, started strongly, dominated, didnt let up.

Seems like you're a greeting faced cunt who even when the manager delivers exactly what you want still wants to sack the guy basically after striker misfires all game. 

Replace him in the year they cunts may be going for 10iar. You should be embarrassed tbh.

Did the manager deliver a trophy? Did he fuck 

Replace the manager who's let them get 8 & potentially 9, aye I am saying that and will stick with it.

IF he wins the league this season and stops the 10iar then fair enough I'll hold my hands up and say I'm completely wrong but on today's performance (where we played the best we could possibly play & still couldn't win) I cant see us winning a trophy never mind the league with this management and these players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Did the manager deliver a trophy? Did he fuck 

Replace the manager who's let them get 8 & potentially 9, aye I am saying that and will stick with it.

IF he wins the league this season and stops the 10iar then fair enough I'll hold my hands up and say I'm completely wrong but on today's performance (where we played the best we could possibly play & still couldn't win) I cant see us winning a trophy never mind the league with this management and these players.

Aye but you're clearly a pretty clueless fuckwit 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

They have spent more on wages I agree with that

But players on the park (if everyone is fit) I'd have 5 of theirs & 6 of ours.

McGregor 

Tav Ajer/Julien Barisic

McGregor Jack Christie

Forrest Morelos Kent

The difference is the mentality & that comes from the management, our manager is out today with the arm around players saying you were unlucky & he backed that up in his interview...naw I'm sorry but you weren't unlucky you were simply pish and should be told that.

We missed our chance today big time & the taigs walk away with yet another trophy whilst we go home with fuck all. That's massive, especially after falling behind them in the league on Wednesday.

Ok Jose 

Steelydan1690 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...